Shon Coleman

DThriftWarEagle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lost both  of my parents to cancer between 2009up to feb. 2011, so i know what Shon has endured. I am crying right now. I am so happy for this young man. He is

truely an Auburn man and i am so proud he wil be representing us on thet field. WDE Shon Wde!!!!!!

WAR FREAKIN EAGLE! I'll be completely honest, if Shon Coleman walks out of the tunnel on even one saturday in JHS, its gonna feel just as good to me as winning the NCG. I could not be more proud of one soul, one body of work, one staff, one team, one school, one coach, one family, etc etc. Way to go Shon and AU!!!

Well said. 

Wow! First I've been able to check in on AE all day. First thing I read about is the trial, thinking the whole time "man I wish Auburn could get some good news", then I see this! Keep up the fight Shon! WDE!

Man enough to admit it- upon receiving the text my first reaction was a loud yell in my car- then literally had tears in my eyes. SO very proud of Shon to be able to endure what hell he has over the last few years. If he never played a down or even walked onto the practice field, he would always be an inspiration- now the legend gets a chance to grow even more.

This is one time I really wish CGC allowed a video camera on the field during practice. I would LOVE to hear the ovation that his teammates gave him.

These posts bring tears to my eyes. I can guarantee that these types of posts are what is inspiring Shon to keep grinding. Shon is ready to do some work, believe me! He'll be a man among boys in short order after this red shirt season.

just imagine how insane JHS will be when we hear, "and starting at Left Tackle, SHON COOOOOOOLEMAN!!!!!!"  oh man, the Lord is so immensely gracious!!!!  Praise God for His blessed mercy and supreme power over the curse!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

WDE Shon!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Congratulations to Shon for his belief and determination.

Everyone can praise God, but do not forget the tireless work the doctors, nurses, coaches, trainers, and Shon himself put in to over coming this disease. I'm about to join the medical field but it has always hurt me when I see people praise god for their recovery and completely ignore the work their doctors did in finding the disease, figuring out a plan for it, and attacking and over coming it. And also dont forget the engineers and chemists who created the medicine to make this possible. But enough of that, When i heard this news all i could think of was this

tumblr_ll7fdooep31qiggm3o1_500.gif

Everyone can praise God, but do not forget the tireless work the doctors, nurses, coaches, trainers, and Shon himself put in to over coming this disease. I'm about to join the medical field but it has always hurt me when I see people praise god for their recovery and completely ignore the work their doctors did in finding the disease, figuring out a plan for it, and attacking and over coming it. And also dont forget the engineers and chemists who created the medicine to make this possible. But enough of that, When i heard this news all i could think of was this

tumblr_ll7fdooep31qiggm3o1_500.gif

+∞

That makes two of us. Well I'm not going into medicine but I do work in health care.

:we: :we: :we:

Anyone know if Shon is dressing for A-Day and if so what # he'll be wearing?

not 100% sure but I believe it will be 70

I'd expect to see him dressed, but wouldn't count on him getting a lot of snaps. They're going to ease him back into it. He has all of 2012 to get back to football form with his redshirt year. He'll be full speed and a man among boys starting in 2013.  :wedance:

Guest jrljr

Anyone know if Shon is dressing for A-Day and if so what # he'll be wearing?

not 100% sure but I believe it will be 70

I'd expect to see him dressed, but wouldn't count on him getting a lot of snaps. They're going to ease him back into it. He has all of 2012 to get back to football form with his redshirt year. He'll be full speed and a man among boys starting in 2013.  :wedance:

Thanks Golf! And I agree we044, I doubt he gets a'lot of PT, I don't doubt that I will be yelling WDE SHON at the top of my lungs and not even trying to holding back tears. This is my favorite piece of news ALL YEAR!!!

GO GET 'EM #70 SHON COLEMAN!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

If what Shon Coleman has gone through and how he has persevered to get where he now is, cannot  inspire and motivate you, nothing can!!

When he comes out of that tunnel, he will get a standing ovation!

Way to go Mr. Coleman!!

:we:

When he comes out of that tunnel, he will get a standing ovation!

Way to go Mr. Coleman!!

:we:

I'll be screaming and cheering for him from my living room...and probably crying like a little girl.

Archived