Question for Bama fans?

PChamp119

Who are ya'll blamin this week?

I only caught most of the 2nd half. I saw there was that opening fumble on the 2nd play from scrimmage. That seemed to hurt. And the horribly thrown INT at the end of the game.

Looked like an even game, UT just pulled it out.

ok...call me names and such, but I think bama played very well considering the fact they lost their starting QB, and they were one demesnial. Their D played well, and their runnings backs did their job..along with their line. I hope this is not the case, but I think the Auburn/UAT game is going to be closer then most people this. ...not to look real far a head...

i hate bama too, but some of you guys are really starting to sound like bammers yourself.

114379[/snapback]

It doesn't take long does it. BamaGrad stated this same thing earlier in the week. It should be noted that it is a small percentage acting this way. It should also be noted that I enjoy it. As many bama fans already know, the wider your mouth is open, the more crow you will eat. I seriously doubt bama has even the slighest chance at taking down AU, but SEC football has a way of shutting up fans.

#1 Saturday proved what I have thought for a while. UT is not a very good football team. (We beat 'em to death @ Knoxville-The game was over at the half.) :au:

#2 If your theory is correct, when will the uaters "Shut up"? :big::big::big:

Bama played well enough to win. The weak links are QB and OC IMHO. But if your qb is limited, then the OC will look bad anyway he calls the plays. 4 points is not a bad loss considering.

Bama appeared to be well coached to me. They have a great defense. They just can't pass. They take a lot of long shots though. If you happen to be on the field when their passing game clicks, it could be a long day. IMHO.

WAR EAGLE!

Bama played WAY above themselves for that game. What a hard fought game. It seemed that UT and Bama both played "close to the vest" and tried to make the fewest mistakes rather than let it all fly. I was shocked by UT's conservative nature, but you've gotta hand it to Bama's D. A hard fought game all around!!

Poor bg. I never said the UT/uat game was over at the half. Neither team is good enough for that to have happened. :big:

p.s. uat did play inspired Saturday. So, do they tank now? :):poke:

Archived