miami

AUbirdie

miami is still ahead of us in the coaches poll. i know that its still too early to worry about this stuff but it pisses me off that a team who has allowed 38 and 31 points in thier last two games is getting first place votes. hypothetically,if we win the rest of our games and still get screwed out of the orange bowl, i would love to play miami and embarass them by scoring about 50 points on them.

miami = most overrated team in the world :puke::puke::puke::puke:

If Auburn were to jump Miami in the coaches poll, Oklahoma is in 2nd for the BCS. We need Miami to lose, we then move into 2nd in the BCS over Oklahoma.

pc, how would miami losing help us to jump oklahoma in the bcs. it would obviously move us ahead of miami but i dont understand how we jump oklahoma without a loss from them.

Yeah, I was thinking VaTech or UVA had the best chances with Miami.

But a better question is whether or not Auburn can finally beat UGA...

Yeah, I was thinking VaTech or UVA had the best chances with Miami.

But a better question is whether or not Auburn can finally beat UGA...

114406[/snapback]

with a competent OC I really like our chances...

Uh, It's not like we haven't beaten the puppies before. We still hold the over all record and it is time for their luck to run out. :D

UGA's offense has been suspect all year (except against LSU), and I don't think our defense will be gracious hosts. More like Southern Hostility than Hospitality.

Their defense may be one of the tougest tests our offense has faced all year, but I think the O will come out prepared with a big game.

Also remember that we get UGA after they have to head down to jacksonville and we've got 2 weeks to get ready for them.

114522[/snapback]

UGA has UF, @ UK, then @ AU

We do have 2 weeks to prepare for them though. That will be quite handy!

bad track record for auburn after a bye week. i really hope we can hold it down, but i'm more worried about a let down looking forward to the bye. if we can just stay sharp for one more week we get a shot at an sec ring.

Archived