UGA's still overrated

passthebiscuits

For those of you last week who called me an idiot for picking Arky over UGA, you were right. What was I thinking?

Matt Jones doesn't play the last two series with a groin injury against UGA in his home stadium, in his senior year? WHAT!? I mean, get back in the shotgun, stand still, and throw the ball for the last series...ANYTHING is better than a freshman off the bench! Meanwhile, Curt Schilling pitches a great game tonight with a wooden leg, and McGyver can disarm a bomb with a ball point pen and a hockey ticket! I guess some guys are gamers and others aren't. I know a groin pull hurts but please...It's not like he tore off a gonad or cracked his skull on Stanley McClover's bicep...no, it's a pulled muscle in the crotch...well boohoo.

Anyway, UGA did win, so I am sorry to all GA fans for doubting you. By the way, Auburn hung 30 on Arky in the first half. hmmm...

Do you realize that he played the entire Auburn game with that same injury (it happened about the 2nd play of the game). He then played most of the UGA game iwth it still very sore. I don't think your "I guess some guys are gamers and others aren't." is really fair. If I were picking teams for anything, Matt Jones is definatley someone I would want on my side.

For those of you last week who called me an idiot for picking Arky over UGA, you were right.  What was I thinking?

Matt Jones doesn't play the last two series with a groin injury against UGA in his home stadium, in his senior year?  WHAT!?  I mean, get back in the shotgun, stand still, and throw the ball for the last series...ANYTHING is better than a freshman off the bench!  Meanwhile, Curt Schilling pitches a great game tonight with a wooden leg, and McGyver can disarm a bomb with a ball point pen and a hockey ticket!  I guess some guys are gamers and others aren't.  I know a groin pull hurts but please...It's not like he tore off a gonad or cracked his skull on Stanley McClover's bicep...no, it's a pulled muscle in the crotch...well boohoo.

Anyway, UGA did win, so I am sorry to all GA fans for doubting you.  By the way, Auburn hung 30 on Arky in the first half. hmmm...

114519[/snapback]

Matt Jones is more than a gamer. The kid was hurt, and it was probably Nutt's call for him to sit. Also, I would watch calling out ANY teams PLAYERS on this site.

"Matt Jones is more than a gamer. The kid was hurt, and it was probably Nutt's call for him to sit. Also, I would watch calling out ANY teams PLAYERS on this site."

For a minute there I thought you said his Nut made the call :D Get is Groin injury

Oh well it is late and I am tired.

WDE 8-0 baby

"Matt Jones is more than a gamer.  The kid was hurt, and it was probably Nutt's call for him to sit.  Also, I would watch calling out ANY teams PLAYERS on this site."

For a minute there I thought you said his Nut made the call :D Get is Groin injury

Oh well it is late and I am tired.

WDE 8-0 baby

:lol::lol::lol:

If anybody here has ever truly had a pulled groin, it's almost impossible to walk, much less play football. So either Jones' injury was either a strain (which is my contention) or he is one of the toughest men alive.

Regardless, with all of the praise for jones, keep something in mind. In their 4 losses this season they had a chance to either tie or win the game with under 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter in 3 of them. In all 3 games, a Jones fumble has cost his team a chance at the win. He may be a heckuva playmaker, but he's not making them in the pressure situations, and that's when they matter most.

Archived