THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Thank you all for your prayers.  My Brother in Law passed away peacefully with his family around him this afternoon.  Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.  War Eagle Larry Powell. 

So sorry to hear that Donnie. I know it has been hard for the family these last few weeks. Prayers for the family. War Eagle Larry.

My one and only trip to New York back in the late 70's I made all the five boroughs to listen to as much music as I could. So many artists were trying to sing this song.

Ben E King - Spanish Harlem

So sorry to hear that Donnie. I know it has been hard for the family these last few weeks. Prayers for the family. War Eagle Larry.

I'm sorry buddy, thoughts are always with you. War Eagle Larry, rest easy friend.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Vaguely familiar?  I'm disappointed I was not missed.  I'll schedule a good cry over it later, if I can find the time.  Busy, busy, busy.  Ready for May to come to an end.

Vaguely familiar?  I'm disappointed I was not missed.  I'll schedule a good cry over it later, if I can find the time.  Busy, busy, busy.  Ready for May to come to an end.

Don't be silly, silly. Of course you were missed.  ;D How ya been, where ya been, everything ok?

I'm ready for the calender to flip back to March, if that were true my nephew wouldn't be getting out of school at 1pm today and 11am tomorrow. Oh joy............. :'( :banghead: Can barely contain my excitement.

Things are pretty good here.  Resume is coming along nicely.  It's no wonder I'm burning out, my list of duties is ridiculous.  :laugh:

How's things in your world, Mr. Music Mogul.  :tease:

Listening to "Unplugged in New York", Cobain knocked "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" out of the park.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Let's see, last two weekends I've been in Montgomery. (Lady Hornets won their 3rd straight state title  :yay:) Birthday parties, wedding, softball games, what haven't I done? If I can survive this week I may just be ok.  :laugh:

We dismiss at that time too for both days.  The baby girl is home and I'll check the biggie out when she finishes her exam.  Hang in there, camp is just around the corner.  Lucky you, you don't have to go to camp in hell.  :zapbama:  Like some people.

How ya'll been?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Things are pretty good here.  Resume is coming along nicely.  It's no wonder I'm burning out, my list of duties is ridiculous.  :laugh:

Listening to "Unplugged in New York", Cobain knocked "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" out of the park.

Job hunting?

Job hunting?

Looking to see what's out there.  I'm rapidly burning out at my current job.