THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Ok I guess.  Working on polishing the resume.  I've put my 3-5 years in at this place, it's time to see what else is out there.  I'm getting burnt out at the current job.

Primarily window shopping but want to see what the SAP job market is doing.  The constant ridiculous deadlines and how everything is Priority #1 at my current job has me at the end of my rope.

Mornin' golf

Golf ;D Happy late birthday :cool:

Jenky, it is always an interesting thing and often funny/sad thing to see what a corporate/institutional environment will see as its priorities. I've said it before here, but the corporate world blows my mind. IMO, it is a mind blowing thing that most of them can even stay in business or even mildly operational. Most excel at nothing but time,money and effort wasting. Often the presumed leader/head of a business has no clue where the tail end of the business is. Dogs.

Jenky, it is always an interesting thing and often funny/sad thing to see what a corporate/institutional environment will see as its priorities. I've said it before here, but the corporate world blows my mind. IMO, it is a mind blowing thing that most of them can even stay in business or even mildly operational. Most excel at nothing but time,money and effort wasting. Often the presumed leader/head of a business has no clue where the tail end of the business is. Dogs.

The corporate world is a mess but my primary problem(s) is with the client.  They have no understading of their own processes and expect everything that comes across your plate to be your top priority.

Oh yeah, happy belated birthday Golf.

I'll quote a friend of mine, Drac, " The problem is expectations and having them of other people and them having them for you." :laugh:

Very astute.  My standard response anymore is, "I'll see if I can squeeze that into my overloaded schedule."

You're not looking.  I'm over here.   :cool:  The BIL is still hanging on.   :(  Keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.  

Even if you are self employed, you still end up working for people who have no concept of their own priorities and yet somehow expect you to meet expectations they haven't even fully formed yet. Saying no ends up being the most powerful and direction finding word you can give someone. :dunno: It's a weird world and I'm just visiting and I do not really like it here.

You're not looking.  I'm over here.   :cool:  The BIL is still hanging on.   :(  Keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.  

Dang, just thinking and talking about you, stop that ;) You've got my number and know how to use it, if you need me to do anything from taking care of pups or whatever, do not hesitate to ask. :dunno: We've got you guys in our thoughts.  :(

Dang, just thinking and talking about you, stop that ;) You've got my number and know how to use it, if you need me to do anything from taking care of pups or whatever, do not hesitate to ask. :dunno: We've got you guys in our thoughts.  :(

Thanks for the offer.  I know I can count on you if I need you. 

Gents?!?!?! I don't see 62 or A4e ;D

Did Heidi go on your birthday get away? What kind of treat did she get you for your bday?

Yep the boss went and no she never gets me anything. She's to cheap

Did Heidi go on your birthday get away? What kind of treat did she get you for your bday?

So the apple didn't fall very far from the tree huh? :-X:laugh:

Yeah...............and? :laugh: It has been my observation in life, that how one feels generally is carried over to most things in one's life. With rare exception, I don't even bother to post outside the asylum anymore, an exercise in futility. Not my cross to bear.

Still not sure why I bother trying to reason with some of these folks.  I should just stay in The Asylum, it's more sane here.  :laugh:

So the apple didn't fall very far from the tree huh? :-X:laugh:

Well now that you say it that's true..... :laugh:

Any human control is just an illusion, dogs rule the world and they know it.

I've got a horrible joke, the other day I purchased some new puppy shampoo, the label says it was made in Korea. I wondered what they thought about the way we wash our dogs :-X:laugh: there is more to that joke,but you have to figure it out yourselves. :o