THE ASYLUM

bigbird

:beatmullet:

Is this beating for anyone in particular or is it somewhat all purpose :dunno:

It was for management, people in charge. They are giving out RIFs to people who don't deserve them. The ones who deserve it, are the ones that are handing them out.  :beatmullet: :beatmullet: What a great friday.

Perm or temp? You in any danger?

Permanent. No.

:beatmullet:

Is this beating for anyone in particular or is it somewhat all purpose :dunno:

It was for management, people in charge. They are giving out RIFs to people who don't deserve them. The ones who deserve it, are the ones that are handing them out.  :beatmullet: :beatmullet: What a great friday.

Perm or temp? You in any danger?

Permanent. No.

Management.  Humph!!  :dunno:

Leftover from your not so distant merger? Your IT dept, does more of it fall on you?

Nothing related to the IT dept. It just sucks seeing people that are good at their jobs, get fired because of an incompetent supervsior or manager.

In the business world, it is a source of constant amazement to me, how many blatant idiots have positions of power.

Spike and Watson both have superior business skills when compared to most people.

Barn,barn what are your arrival and departure times for BNA, it looks like I could, possibly, maybe,might be in Nashville late Sunday afternoon. At this point it depends on other peoples arrival times. :dunno:

We arrive in Nashville at 9:35 Saturday morning. Sunday is all the wedding shi, I mean celebrations  :-\. We leave Monday morning at 6:15, I think.

Must you people insist upon getting up so early?!?!?! :o:laugh: 6:15, uh wow. That makes for an early arrival at the airport. I hope to know late today or first thing tomorrow about everyone's availability. :dunno:

It is early, but it will get me back to KC before 8:00, which will be nice. Airports are much better in the morning, in my opinion. The airport staff always seem to be in a better mood.  :laugh:

I fail to see your point. Of course you're crazy for driving to Al. :dunno:

In Bham there is an old minor league ballpark(Rickwood Field). It is now the oldest ballpark still standing in the US. There is a movie filming about Jackie Robinson's rookie season there right now and the producer has been all over the local newscast.

A working title of the film is "42" at this point anyway. During an interview he was asked why Bham and he said so many of the needed sites could easily be transported to the 40's. I'm sitting there laughing going, "dude if you only knew. It is permanently 1940 here" :banghead:

I would again like to thank all of those hard-working men who are presently on the job so that their wives may shop all day and spend their hard-earned money. You are always appreciated.   :bow: