THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I don't watch much until Tourney time. I agree though there has been some dang good basketball played in the first three days.

How about those Shockers!!!!! I don't care for Gonzaga. I really thought since the seedings that they were the weakest of the #1s. I even posted earlier today in the Bracket thread that if Ole Miss gets by LaSalle they have a great shot at going to the Elite Eight. Wichita State could not miss down the stretch and the Baker kid was a big part of that. That kid can choot!!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I searched in there for the date of when they are coming to get my firearms but couldn't find it. Have you seen it? I mean if they can give us a date for the demise of the earth, surely they could give us some idea of when this collective raid will occur.

The stench is overwhelming. Maybe they burned a couple of hotdogs at the kookout or rubbed the collective 2 brains cells together too fast.

Edited by telling tiger

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Probably so. But I pretty much like everyone, excepting idiots, of course, whose numbers seem to be on a drastic rise.

Looked at the radar earlier.....no rain close to here. Looked outside about 30 minutes later, and it is pouring down rain. LOL

We will be leaving for lower Alabama tomorrow.....I'm not entirely sure just why yet, but that is the current plan.