2013 5* WR Laquon Treadwell

Guest EagleDamnWar

\

Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, USC, Michigan State, Illinois, Michigan, Notre Damn and Auburn.  Will take an official to Auburn.  Michigan is team to beat, has visited there 8 times.

Quick!  Somebody tell this kid that the SEC is where CHAMPIONS play!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, USC, Michigan State, Illinois, Michigan, Notre Damn and Auburn.  Will take an official to Auburn.  Michigan is team to beat, has visited there 8 times.

Michigan sucks.  You could go to Michigan 48 times, and it would still suck.

I seriously think we just need to get him on campus, and we'll be able to swing him.

Laquon Treadwell ‏@SuccessfulQuon

So much going on my decision coming soon.

Retweeted by EagleDamnWar

Really appreciate you bridging the "EDW gap ", ellitor. Don't think it goes unnoticed.  ;)

Really appreciate you bridging the "EDW gap ", ellitor. Don't think it goes unnoticed.  ;)

what happened to him?

what happened to him?

:dunno: I missed it

what happened to him?

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=46968.msg907767#msg907767

Michigan sucks.  You could go to Michigan 48 times, and it would still suck.

I seriously think we just need to get him on campus, and we'll be able to swing him.

Yes, but what if he goes a 49th time? Then we're screwed.

what happened to him?

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=46968.msg907767#msg907767

Thanks e

From Rivals on his performance at B2G camp where that had him at #2 offensive performer: "He doesn't have explosive speed but he's a big target and comes down with a lot of balls against smaller defensive backs. Treadwell is a deep threat, too, because he can sneak behind defenders and was useful that way on Friday. "

Sounds like the way they use to describe Darvin Adams.  If he is even close to the possession receiver Darvin was, SIGN HIM UP!!!!!

I've seen other comments that he's close to a decision, maybe as early as this week, or at the UM BBQ.  If so, we can kiss that one goodbye.  Our only chance is to get him on campus.

Yeah, seems like once we get most recruits on campus we are automatically in the mix. Doesn't look good for us at the moment. Is he slated to visit before NSD?

• 3 weeks later...

Laquon has 3 confirmed officials including Auburn, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State.

To go along with this Smuphy tweeted this...

@Smuphy

@AU_Sheridan good call on treadwell. Heat could be turned up on him soon.

Which kind of confused me with things picking up with JK and getting interest from RSJ.

Laquon has 3 confirmed officials including Auburn, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State.

@Smuphy

Which kind of confused me with things picking up with JK and getting interest from RSJ.

So, looks like we're taking 3 receivers I guess???   

@Smuphy

Until I hear something more all I can say is Monty, Tray, Bryant/Green then best available 3 to 5 players regardless of position after that.

@Smuphy

Until I hear something more all I can say is Monty, Tray, Bryant/Green then best available 3 to 5 players regardless of position after that.

add JK to that list as well.  Committing to the good guys on Friday.

@Smuphy

Treadwell is the purest receiver of these three. JK and RSJ could very well end up playing different positions in college.

Treadwell said that UF will more than likely get a visit from him soon.

Treadwell is one heck of a receiver.

We will take an OG for sure too.  If not Rodgers or Crowder then Wilson Bell or David Gross.

That was the old thought. As Bird and Pops said it now looks if we do not get KR or TC then we do not take an OL this year because there are so many elite players at other positions wanted to get on board.

Treadwell is a complete beast.  He is all-conference caliber, in any conference. 

I agree but I've heard it is a long shot for him to come to AU.

Treadwell is a complete beast.  He is all-conference caliber, in any conference. 

I agree but I've heard it is a long shot for him to come to AU.

Well Michman would know better than me but if they get Green that would be 24 and I believe they would have 1 spot left. The question is are they recruiting anyone else hard besides Treadwell for that last spot or 2?

Archived