2013 5* WR Laquon Treadwell

Guest EagleDamnWar

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any updates on Treadwell?

Still likes Michigan and Ole Miss.

Ugh! I doubt recent events would help anyway with him. I don't see him signing with us period now.

Any updates on Treadwell?

Still likes Michigan and Ole Miss.

Ugh! I doubt recent events would help anyway with him. I don't see him signing with us period now.

If we can get him for an OV then you never know.

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news on the Treadwell front. He just did an article with 247 and named 7 schools he was thinking about the most and Auburn was not mentioned. I would say it is a 3 team race right now with Michigan, Florida, and Ole Miss. He has taken 2 UOVs to Ole Miss the past 3 weeks.

Honestly, I'd rather have another DL or QB than yet another WR.

The coaches want 1 more WR and are pushing Isaiah Jones pretty hard.

I agree with the coaches, I want a big tall fast receiver a lot like Robinson or Sammy Coates.

Treadwll still plans on taking an OV to Auburn. Not sure of the date yet. Auburn still trails Michigan and Ole Miss IMO.

How come he didn't at least mention us in the article, but is going to take an OV us? doesnt make much sense.

Does Auburn have any interest in the 6'6" receiver from Wenonah. I understand the bama coaches were at his game Friday and are on the verge of offering. He is very raw but EXTREMELY talented.

Treadwll still plans on taking an OV to Auburn. Not sure of the date yet. Auburn still trails Michigan and Ole Miss IMO.

How come he didn't at least mention us in the article, but is going to take an OV us? doesnt make much sense.

It was not from that article. I saw another video article done yesterday where he said he would OV Auburn.

Does Auburn have any interest in the 6'6" receiver from Wenonah. I understand the bama coaches were at his game Friday and are on the verge of offering. He is very raw but EXTREMELY talented.

I have not been told yet that our coaches are showing interest in him. That does not mean they aren't. just that I have not been told.

Here's a great link to a blocked Scout article stating that Laquan is still wide open in his recruitment. I like Wellesley.

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=2&c=1226924&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fauburn.scout.com%2f2%2f1226924.html

He lists Ole Miss but not Auburn?

Yeah. He has been there a couple times and is taking his mom back for a visit.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived