Auburn v.s Gators

Gets me chill bumps still! What a game! The '06 game wasn't bad either.. :thumbsup:

Gotta love Lou's comments before the game  :rolleyes:

Also, I don't know about the rest, but I loved the Mike Patrick- Todd Blackledge duo back then. I thought they were great and pretty pro Auburn.

Gets me chill bumps still! What a game! The '06 game wasn't bad either.. :thumbsup:

Gotta love Lou's comments before the game  :rolleyes:

Also, I don't know about the rest, but I loved the Mike Patrick- Todd Blackledge duo back then. I thought they were great and pretty pro Auburn.

Always been a huge Blackledge fan. Some of the calls him and Verne Lundquist had back in the day on CBS were almost magical (as was Jill Arrington  :timeout:). CBS really goofed when they let him go to BSPN and brought Danielson.

Thanks for that. I only watched the second half but I truly enjoyed it. I especially loved Byrun giving it back to the gators  with the chomp sign. WDE, can't wait for the season to get started.

We were there! Can't wait to watch it. And to think that the guy who would lead us to a BCS Championship was on the

Florida sideline...AND the winning kick in both games would be by Byrum!!

I watched the first half on my phone last night while the power was out.  I'll be watching the second half sometime today  :thumbsup:  Thanks for posting! 

Archived