15 most unethical programs in college football history.

The SandMntTiger

In Athlon's opinion...

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/15-unethical-college-football-programs

They don't actually rank the teams just list them alphabetically. Harvey U makes the list.  :o As does Florida, USC, Ohio State, Miami, FSU, PSU, aTm, and Choklahoma. Seems like the guys over at Athlon really know their CFB football history well.

I have looked at that article 5 times now. As opposed to popular belief, I don't see Auburn on that list. hmmmm, It must mean the "garbage spewer's" must be wrong. Thanks for that link SMT.

I have looked at that article 5 times now. As opposed to popular belief, I don't see Auburn on that list. hmmmm, It must mean the "garbage spewer's" must be wrong. Thanks for that link SMT.

Yep, but they were there to comment on the list though.

What's good for the goose............they have no problem going to every site imaginable and talking about how we cheat. Throw it back in their face with a side of crow!

Thanks for posting SandMnt.  Haved begun cc'ing every UpDyke I know.   :laugh:

:laugh:  :we:

What's good for the goose............they have no problem going to every site imaginable and talking about how we cheat. Throw it back in their face with a side of crow!

+1

Thanks for posting SandMnt.  Haved begun cc'ing every UpDyke I know.   :laugh:

You know Updyke's that have internet????  Wait, wait, wait........you know Updyke's who read?!?!?!?!

Archived