Stanley McClover article - Pay for Play

Barney

I have to ask, does anyone believe him anymore?  Much like danny "Count Chockula" sheridan, the timing og all these allegations , etc,  seems more curious than ever.  This wouldn't be an attempt to curb our momentum now would it?

WDE

This might get stirred back up because of all the Ralph Cindrich comments about Saban paying players. If bama is asked about cheating the first thing they say is Auburn cheats and everyone needs to focus on Auburn not bama. Just gumps pulling some strings to remind everyone that Auburn are the cheaters not bama.

The funny thing is that this stuff does not bother me anymore. Who Cares, lets play some football.

I'm trying to find out where this Barry Barnes guy went to school.  I did find out that this article is published on his own website.

This might get stirred back up because of all the Ralph Cindrich comments about Saban paying players. If bama is asked about cheating the first thing they say is Auburn cheats and everyone needs to focus on Auburn not bama. Just gumps pulling some strings to remind everyone that Auburn are the cheaters not bama.

The funny thing is that this stuff does not bother me anymore. Who Cares, lets play some football.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Somebody is bankrolling this guy. And that was grammatically the worst written article I have ever read. Also, please remember that HBO DID GIVE THIS GUY AIRTIME FOR HIS CHARITY FOR HIS COMMENTS ON THAT REAL SPORTS SPECIAL. And here is proof. This is the poster that was pulled from his charity's website after he was accused of taking money for his testimony on that show. I copied it and kept it before it was taken down.

7f78a06b.jpg

The scary thing is that stuff by a bunch of people working in their basement gets treated like actual journalism and ends up having credibility in certain circles.

He must be broke again and needed more money so he expounded on his HBO story...(Where is the #1 finger emot?)

Here is the link to the "team" that puts together Gridiron Grit.  If this is the future of sports journalism, we are all in trouble:

http://gridirongrit.com/our-team/

Geeeezus  "Waynes World of Sports"   SHwwwwwwwwwing

Gawdallmighty

Good comparison... just make up some chit and SHOCK THE WORLD WITH IT! 

If paying players/recruits is as common as Stanley makes it out to be, then why in the hell don't we see former players from other teams taking it public? 

There are hundreds of thousands of current and former players all over the country.  Where are they, and why aren't they talking about it publically?

Oregon?

LSU?

Michigan?

Miami?

Ohio State?

Let us all remember that after the HBO special (and probably during it) the NCAA was conducting a full on investigation of the Auburn Athletic Department.  What was the result of that investigation, you ask?  The NCAA found no wrongdoing on Auburn's part or any evidence that a pay for play scheme existed.  There are VERY few programs that could go under that microscope and come out unscathed.

This guy will keep running his mouth as long as someone gives him some money and forum in which to do it.  However, in all of his mouth running he not been able to give one shred of detail on who was allegedy paying him.  McClover, although a member of the Auburn family, is a deadbeat loser who pissed away his NFL money like an idiot and now refuses to live the consequences of his actions.  He will do anything for money and will hurt whoever he has to in order to get it.  What a waste.

If everyone can remember his trail of lies, he begins with his recruitment of being paid by LSU boosters.

At the point and time of his recruitment both NCAA president Mark Emerett and Nick Saban were at LSU.

Once I realized this, I knew nothing would ever come out of this story.

If everyone can remember his trail of lies, he begins with his recruitment of being paid by LSU boosters.

At the point and time of his recruitment both NCAA president Mark Emerett and Nick Saban were at LSU.

Once I realized this, I knew nothing would ever come out of this story.

So you think SM actually got paid?  And just because of who was employed at LSU (saban/emmert) during his recruitment it got swept under the rug? :dunno:

I think SM is full of horse crap and desperately wants attention any way he can get it. 

Reguardless his reason for "Sharing his story" is he needed moire money, and will need more money again in the future. so we will hear it again as long as someone keeps paying to hear him spit lies.

I'm surprised the other 3 aren't doing the same thing.

Archived