Stanley McClover article - Pay for Play

Barney

Reguardless his reason for "Sharing his story" is he needed moire money, and will need more money again in the future. so we will hear it again as long as someone keeps paying to hear him spit lies.

I'm surprised the other 3 aren't doing the same thing.

gridirongrit.com is paying SM to spew lies about P4P at AU, and a plethora of schools that recruited him?

I hope you dont believe him Kessler.  I doubt he is getting paid by some obscure website, but there are certainly others who would lend a helping hand in that arena. Both Junior Rosegreen and his HS Coach poked major holes in Stanley's ball of lies.

Does anyone really think stanley is very believable? If so then consider this. If you say he is believable then you have to believe him when he says that he was given cash when he was on a recruiting trip to lsu during the time little nicky was running the show down there. stanley is believable, isn't he?

• 3 weeks later...

Was ol' Stanley such a hot commodity as a recruit that he was getting all kinds of cash thrown at him by elite SEC programs? Sounds like he's puffing up his popularity to me. I don't remember him being such a big deal....

Was ol' Stanley such a hot commodity as a recruit that he was getting all kinds of cash thrown at him by elite SEC programs? Sounds like he's puffing up his popularity to me. I don't remember him being such a big deal....

Stanley was a very, very big deal as a recruit. Coach Tuberville labeled him "The best prospect we've got to sign with Auburn." Too bad he turned out to be a fool.

Stanley was a HUGE get for AU - and he was a damn good player once he got here. He was the kind of signee that a head coach could crow about to the media when he landed him.

Not sure why he suddenly got diarrhea of the mouth after all these years.

Stanley was a HUGE get for AU - and he was a damn good player once he got here. He was the kind of signee that a head coach could crow about to the media when he landed him.

Not sure why he suddenly got diarrhea of the mouth after all these years.

He was also warned he needed to stay in college one more year and work on his defensive skills against the run. He jumped to the NFL early, went down hill there fast and now is broke.

Did any of you notice that the "CEO and founder" of this ridiculous Grid Iron Grit site is from Tuscaloosa?? How can this be journalism with any credibility? How do these "kids" think they are real journalist? I guess we should just start a page and write whatever the hell we feel like and bash whoever whenever! WAR EAGLE!

If folks with real power can believe Lance Armstrong's accusors (all admitted, prolonged liars that now expect to be believed on faith....and apparently are by those that WANT to believe them) ANYBODY can get the media's ear.

Did any of you notice that the "CEO and founder" of this ridiculous Grid Iron Grit site is from Tuscaloosa?? How can this be journalism with any credibility? How do these "kids" think they are real journalist? I guess we should just start a page and write whatever the hell we feel like and bash whoever whenever! WAR EAGLE!

We already have a bunch of that type journalism, it's called "Bleacher Report".

We already have a bunch of that type journalism, it's called "Bleacher Report".

:hellyeah:

Archived