Am I alone in believing Quan is gonna explode on Sat.?

aushrink

i not sure he will have the chance to break out. alot will depend on frazier and the o line. I think you are going to see a basic package of plays to start. alot of running and short pass plays to start. if we have success we will start to open it up and some receivers could have some big games. if not i think we will be very conservative and run the ball alot. now i am looking for some big kick returns we did really well last year and i look for us to continue this year. special teams may be the difference in the game.

I loved the story of him stiff arming Mincy to the ground on the way to the endzone. He's going to have the power of TZach with the moves of Trovon :)

I don't know about EXPLODE but I do believe he will have a great game. It def helps having Lutz and Blake on the field at the same time. Bray has an NFL type ceiling when it comes to talent.

Did any of y'all watch the Tigers Everyday show on CSS earlier? They followed Quan around for a day. That guy is a highly motivated player. I can't wait to see what all of that motivation turns into. He was in my math class last year. Just seems like a great guy in general. War Eagle.

I don't know about EXPLODE but I do believe he will have a great game. It def helps having Lutz and Blake on the field at the same time. Bray has an NFL type ceiling when it comes to talent.

This is what I was hinting at.

I love Quan and I know hes gonna blow up this year but im also excited to Kiehl and the RBs. Tre and Mike especially. its going to be hard to stop us this year. War Eagle!

Archived