Am I alone in believing Quan is gonna explode on Sat.?

aushrink

After watching him in the bowl game. Hearing comments from other players. Hearing Coach Troop praise his intensity and blocking, etc

I am certain than Quan is gonna have a tremendous year and it is gonna start in 2 days.

Are most of you in agreement?

I completely agree. He will surprise a lot of people this year.

I personally think that he will lead in receptions at the end of the year.

Looking forward to a lot of guys do well Blake, Lutz, Prosch, Reed, Mason, Omac, Blakely

But agreed, Quan's energy seems contagious and thats what we need. He was attacking the defense after every catch in the bowl game, that was great to see, he also had a quicker first step. All good signs for a great 2012.

Considering what he's been through, looks like he is converting all that energy on to the football field. Looks like the leader for next few years.

After watching him in the bowl game. Hearing comments from other players. Hearing Coach Troop praise his intensity and blocking, etc

I am certain than Quan is gonna start in 2 days.

Are most of you in agreement?

No you are not alone. Since his performance against UVA last year Ive said to many he is going to be a star and I definitely believe he is going to be a bonafide star player

Well, here's what his position coach had to say about him last night.

"The highest praise was for wide receiver Quan Bray by wide receivers coach Trooper Taylor. Bray saw action as a freshman and has emerged as a spark plug for the Tigers in practice.

'He plays hard and he practices harder,' Taylor said. 'You have to slow him down. It’s been really contagious. That’s probably what he’s done best, his enthusiasm.'

Taylor said Bray has also become a physical presence on the perimeter."

Sounds good to me. He may not get 1,000 yards but I like what I'm hearing.

Source: Here

"War Eagle Baby!"

I have enjoyed Quan's personality since tuning into him late in the recruiting process. No doubt he is a gifted athlete, but he seems to have something more. He seems to possess the all-important “it factor”. That young man has a great heart, impeccable character and is a winner. To go through what he has already been through in his short life and to be so determined to succeed is a contagious thing that I hope his teammates feed off. Go get ‘em Quan and “War Eagle Baby”!

I've thought Quan is gonna explode since he showed up in the Georgia Dome for the Chick-fil-A bowl against UVA. He's got explosiveness similar to Percy Harvin. If Auburn can get him out in space, it'll be very exciting to watch!

I couldn't agree more. It was great watching him against Ginny. He will have a great season with a lot of AP yardage.

I have met him quite a few times and knew his mother well. I wish him nothing but the best of luck and fully expect him to explode this year. It won't be just AU fans who know who this kid is. Think Steve Smith but with better feet.

Players transitioning from high school to college ball sometimes have a point where their training becomes more reflex and they can let their talent flow unrestrained. It sure fell like Quan had that moment in Atlanta last year. Can't wait to see Quan, Emory, Trevon, Sammie, Jaylon, Lutz, Fulse, Recardo and Melvin. WOW! We could be really loaded at receiver. And this does not include Onterio, Tre, Mike and Cory out of the backfield. And please one on a screen to Prosch. Getting Close. War Eagle!

Love to see him have 10 receptions for 155 yards and 2 touchdowns against Clemson (that is all we hear about what Watkins did to us last year).

he wont explode, but that is simply because the entire receiving corp will be solid. there will be a bunch of guys catch passes. that will be a very good thing.

reed and bray will both be very dyanmic after the catch.

If Clemson hasn't improved in space then they're going to get eaten alive on defense by QB, TReed, OMAC, and Blakely. I don't think people remember how bad they looked in the bowl game and how explosive some of our athletes are in space. We'll know by Sunday morning though :we:

From everything I am hearing locally, Quan looks deceptively 'fragile & small". Word is that he will make you miss him totally on one play, and the next play he is just as likely to run right over you like a bulldozer... And, he is said to have a good acumen for the game.

He has turned heads on more than 1-occassion in preseason camp!

I look for him to compliment EB very well @ WR.

From everything I am hearing locally, Quan looks deceptively 'fragile & small". Word is that he will make you miss him totally on one play, and the next play he is just as likely to run right over you like a bulldozer... And, he is said to have a good acumen for the game.

He has turned heads on more than occassion in preseason camp!

I look for him to compliment EB very well @ WR.

You are just getting me MORE fired up about Quan!!!!!!!

Archived