Predict the AU Offensive/Defensive MVP (Clemson Game)

Ronald McDonald

AU MVP (Clemson Game) Predictions  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe will be AU's Offensive MVP against Clemson?

• Kiehl Frazier
    • Tre Mason
    • Onterio McCalebb
    • Emory Blake
    • Mike Blakely
    • Quan Bray
    • Philip Lutzenkirchen
    • Jay Prosch
    • Someone on the OL (post your choice)
    • OTHER skill player (post your choice)
  2. 2. Who do you believe will be AU's Defensive MVP against Clemson?

• Corey Lemonier
    • Dee Ford
    • Angelo Blackson
    • Jeff Whitaker
    • Jake Holland
    • Jonathan Evans
    • Daren Bates
    • Ryan White
    • Chris Davis
    • Ryan Smith
    • Jermaine Whitehead
    • OTHER/non-starter

Offense: Quan Bray - I think with his speed, strength, and versatility he will be too much for Clemson to contain. Clemson will focus most on our proven pass catcher in Emory Blake. That's why I think Quan steps up and grabs 6 receptions for 80yds and 4 carries for 20yds to go with his quality returns on special teams.

Defense: Daren Bates - Similar to Bray, Clemson will be so worried about our front four that Daren Bates will be able to go get himself a sack. His speed and experience will help us to contain their skill players. 10 tackles, 2 for loss, 1 sack.

Omac and Ford, all they way! Too much speed from Omac and I feel Loeffler's offense is going to get him the ball a lot. Ford, because as everyone else is stating, the focus is on Lemonier. My pick for unsung MVP will be Prosch!

76 knows his stuff!! Exactly who I voted for because we KNOW Clemson can't defend the speed sweep and that is OMac's specialty. Dee Ford because he they can't double him and CL and CL has gotten way more press.

I picked OMac on O, since I think he is going to break a long one -- either a big run, RAC, or kick off return -- for at least one TD. This was a difficult pick, though. I think we have some really good playmakers on O.

I picked Dee Ford on D. I think we are going to see a huge difference in how our D-line plays this year, so I was tempted to pick lots of different players on the D-line. However, given CBVG's initial reaction to Dee, plus the fact that a lot of attention will be on Lemonier, I really do think Dee will have a big night camped out in Clemson's backfield.

Omac on turf = deadly... expect several high impact long runs/pass receptions.

Holland = first time truly healthy AND unleashed in a system he will flourish in (go back & look @ his high school tapes)

Offense...Tunde Fariyike...it all starts w/ him from the snap of the ball..to line calls...and making the block...he will be the offensive MVP

Defense...the entire unit...some players will have their moments...but it will be the Unit as a whole that stands out

I voted Lemonier and Tre but I will be there looking and hoping that our offensive tackles really protect Kiehl's blind-side and let him gain confidence and shine.

Omac because you can catch people off guard with ridiculous speed in the first game of the season. I think he has a big game

Whitaker because I think he blows up the inexperienced interior lineman for Clemson as they focus on Lemonier. Whitaker will cause turnovers (Nick Fairley style!)

Had a dream last night that Whitehead made a pick and ran it back for a TD................. I know I have some problems.

Picked Whitehead and Omac.

Frazier on Offense. He touches the ball on every play and will do what he has to do to keep drives going.

Ford on Deffense. Lemonier will be chipped by TE and picked up by the back. Ford will be 1 on 1 with a tackle most of the game.

That's the way I see it playing out. Could be totally wrong.

Had a dream last night that Whitehead made a pick and ran it back for a TD................. I know I have some problems.

Picked Whitehead and Omac.

:ucrazy:

O McCalebb and Dee Ford...OMC bc of the different ways to get him the ball handoffs..screens..wheel routes..kickoff rerturn..Dee Ford bc of his explosion off the ball and all the attention and blocking will be geared toward lemoniers side more often than not..Ford will get a couple sacks possibly force a turnover or two..War Eagle!!!

Kiehl and Blackson.

Kiehl is going to complete 69% of his pass for 276 yards and two touchdowns and he will have 60 on the the ground for one touchdown.

Blackson with go beast mode and make us say Fairly who?

Archived