Predict the AU Offensive/Defensive MVP (Clemson Game)

Ronald McDonald

AU MVP (Clemson Game) Predictions  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe will be AU's Offensive MVP against Clemson?

• Kiehl Frazier
    • Tre Mason
    • Onterio McCalebb
    • Emory Blake
    • Mike Blakely
    • Quan Bray
    • Philip Lutzenkirchen
    • Jay Prosch
    • Someone on the OL (post your choice)
    • OTHER skill player (post your choice)
  2. 2. Who do you believe will be AU's Defensive MVP against Clemson?

• Corey Lemonier
    • Dee Ford
    • Angelo Blackson
    • Jeff Whitaker
    • Jake Holland
    • Jonathan Evans
    • Daren Bates
    • Ryan White
    • Chris Davis
    • Ryan Smith
    • Jermaine Whitehead
    • OTHER/non-starter

Choose your answer in both polls AND post what you choose and why below this post.

War Eagle!

EDIT: I'm going with McCalebb and Holland. If McCalebb gets enough touches, he'll make an impact. All it takes is one break and he's changed the entire game.

It's Holland's time to step up at MLB. He was never really healthy last year and I think under BVG's direction, Holland can have a huge opener aligning this defense and racking up the tackles.

KF because I believe he's been quietly just taking everything in stride, and about now he might just be ready and willing to explode.

As for DF it's just a feeling... that he's may have picked up from and already gotten farther w/experience than before his injury.

mason - we are going to pound the ball up the middle on their D. He will break a couple and end up with 20-25 carries and 150 yards. will resemble the virginia game.

holland - he will own the middle of the field, helped mightily by a much improved front four.

Kiehl - I believe he has a breakout game to silence all the naysayers.

Lemonier - Hoping he feasts on Clempson's backfield with two sacks and four TFL. Throw in a fumble recovery for icing on the cake.

WarDamn Kiehl, War Damn Corey and Beat Clemson.

:wareagle:

I wish I could choose the entire offense/defense, because I think they have heard enough of the na-sayers and are ready to put the pedal to the metal and show that they can play with anybody, anywhere, anytime.

Emory Blake as O MVP - a senior stud that will catch anything thrown his direction (it might take Kiehl a bit to settle into a rythym). I was also tempted to go with Lutz for this pick - it could be either one of them.

Dee Ford as D MVP - if it weren't for his injury last year, everyone would be talking about him this year instead of Corey. He was also the D MVP of the A-Day game this year.

I'm going with Lutz, because I think the new offense is going to really play to him and he's anxious to show what he can do.

On D... Lemoneir is a no brainier. Clemson's O-line is questionable at best and Corey is going to become REALLY good friends with Boyd.

Tre and Dee.

mason - we are going to pound the ball up the middle on their D. He will break a couple and end up with 20-25 carries and 150 yards. will resemble the virginia game.

holland - he will own the middle of the field, helped mightily by a much improved front four.

Exactly who I voted for and why. Mason will bust a couple but really be a work horse.

Tre Mason..........fresh legs and with Prosch will pop several nice long runs off tackle. Chris Davis will have at least one interception and several knock downs with a few tackles............

I've heard Blakely has a nasty first move and a low center of gravity from several sources. Though he's not a top-end burner, I think he may be a difference maker running behind Prosch (who just happens to be an alumnus of my high school) and he can clear one potential tackler and make a guy miss at the second level for a good gain.

As for defense, I think the expectation by Clempsun of Lemonier will have the focus on strong side leaving a one on one for Dee Ford to make some explosive plays. He really impressed me last year (one of very few bright spots on defense last year) before going down to an injury.

We will see in less than 50 hours...Weegle Weegle, Ladies and Gents!

Omac and Ford, all they way! Too much speed from Omac and I feel Loeffler's offense is going to get him the ball a lot. Ford, because as everyone else is stating, the focus is on Lemonier. My pick for unsung MVP will be Prosch!

Frazier for his game management and 70+ completion percentage with 0 interceptions. Dee Ford for his being in the Clempson backfield all night with his 3.5 sacks, 4 hurries, 2 tackles for loss and 1 forced fumble.

Blakely - He is a gamer. When the lights come on he shows out. He has not kept his dislike of practice a secret but all you need to look at is his run in the spring game. Makes guys miss, breaks tackles and has enough speed to take it to the house in most instances.

Ford - Lemonier will draw the early attention. Dee needs to get a few early sacks to set the tone for the evening. :au:

OMac - He has the ability to break a long one every time he touches the ball. I think he gets more touches this year and thus more big plays.

Lemonier - I think the DL as a whole has a very good game, and he is the star of the DL.

Archived