NFL Cut Day

Clint

So today marked the day that all NFL teams had to cut their roster to 53 men. Of course, this means about 20 guys per team were cut. This is always a hard time for the players and everyone involved. My Jaguars cut some really good players I hated to see leave. But I found a list that had all the players cut today. Here are the Auburn players I saw:

Antonio Coleman (Arizona)

Josh Bynes (Baltimore)

AJ Greene (Chicago)

Neiko Thorpe (Kansas City)

Zach Clayton (Tennessee)

Hate if for these guys. Here's the full list of everyone cut from all 32 teams

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/08/31/roster-cutdown-summary-2

Hate it for our guys. They still have Canadian Football League or World Football League.

If they want to continue to play, go to one of these, light it up, and who knows?

So today marked the day that all NFL teams had to cut their roster to 53 men. Of course, this means about 20 guys per team were cut. This is always a hard time for the players and everyone involved. My Jaguars cut some really good players I hated to see leave. But I found a list that had all the players cut today. Here are the Auburn players I saw:

Antonio Coleman (Arizona)

Josh Bynes (Baltimore)

AJ Greene (Chicago)

Neiko Thorpe (Kansas City)

Zach Clayton (Tennessee)

Hate if for these guys. Here's the full list of everyone cut from all 32 teams

http://www.profootba...tdown-summary-2

I am surprised Thorpe lasted that long.

Clayton surprises me. He was getting some PT and doing well. Don't be surprised if he is picked up by somebody else.

a4e, from what I hear, he was very, very close. Last man standing, and you know it killed Coach Rocker to have to do it. I remember the announcers saying during the last pre-season game that it was close, and for some reason they didn't play him a lot. I don't think he's done yet.

Zac Clayton was signed to the Titan's practice squad

@ZAClayton

Signed to practice squad this afternoon thankful to still be a part of the #TitanNation. Looking forward to what the future holds for me!

Archived