Reese Dismukes for Saturday

TrumanCrockett

So long as Reece ran his butt off, the point was made. I really think the suspension only came due to the proximity to the game. I think it just irrated him. If this had happened in July, I think Reece would've been on the field last Saturday. It's a minor offense of immaturity. Hopefully, he'll be back this weekend.

Tunde should be congratulated for stepping up to the plate on very short notice. The young man responded with a very good game vs. Clemson and I have no doubt should he be called on again that he will do likewise.

Most of the time maturity and/or punishment can fix stupidity. However, in some cases you just "can't fix stupid"... :dunno:

Let's hope Reese falls into the first category...I think he does.

So long as Reece ran his butt off, the point was made. I really think the suspension only came due to the proximity to the game. I think it just irrated him. If this had happened in July, I think Reece would've been on the field last Saturday. It's a minor offense of immaturity. Hopefully, he'll be back this weekend.

Yea I agree with this....yes it was stupid by all means but the reason he was suspended was the timing

Will we go with the same OL Saturday only substituting Reece for Tunde?

This is the question I'd like to see answered. That and whether Reece Frasier is the newest candidate to replace Wade Christopher.

Saw Reese in campus today wearing suit and tie to class. Maybe part of the punishment. His father did say he had to work hard to get back on.

One game is fine. I think after the physical punishment he had to go thru and having something taken away from him like he did, hopefully he has learned that beer is not food and he has a responsibility to his teammates. I think he will be fine going forward.

Okay Reece, you have worn out your "get outta jail free" cards and I think most know what I mean. Please step up and become the leader that I know you can be and that this team needs DESPERATELY!! :clap:

Well, at least it was more than the first half which is common practice at some schools. It was not a DUI and it was not drugs....so what's with wanting capital punishment for something like this?

Chiz can make the decisions...it's his team and only he knows what penalties were applied in addition to the one game. Seems to me that some folks go out of their way looking for ways to knock the coach.

I thought he'd get two, but if Coach is ok with it I'm ok with it. He knows best in this case. Does it look a bit "easy"? Maybe, but we'll see how he responds.

Just read that Jay Prosch will attend his mother's funeral on Thursday but "his choice" to be at the game theis weekend.

Also, that CGC said Dismukes will be allowed to play (did not specify if he will or if he will start, but more like he will be available).

Archived