E. Florence doesn't dress out

JamesG

CGC just confirmed he didn't dress out for "personal reasons". Said he is unsure when he will return to the team. Looks like another one could be headed out the door. What a talent that would be to lose...hope he gets it together.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Quick-notes-Florence-doesnt-dress-out-for-personal-reasons-12296782

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does everybody anticipate the worst. It could actually be a personal issue, like a sickness or death in his family? Why don't we wait until we know more and not expect the worst?

Why does everybody anticipate the worst. It could actually be a personal issue, like a sickness or death in his family? Why don't we wait until we know more and not expect the worst?

Don't you think if it was just an illness or a death in the family, Chizik would've said as much?? I agree with your point though about not jumping to conclusions.

What is the attrition rate for Gene's last 3 recruiting classes???

Don't know, but it seems/feels rather high. I think attrition is a part of the problem.

This thread will be 10 pages deep and nobody will know what's actually going on lol

HAHA, you're probably right. :)

You have a better shot at predicting the next CIA done drone strike in the middle east than you have figuring out reasons for players not playing/dressing out for an Auburn game.

Everyone just stop and think logically for a minute...

Why does a potential starter or major contributor who doesn't show up in any arrest reports suddenly NOT dress out?

Personal problem my foot! More like personal choice!

If you know more, please explain.

this kind of thing, make me think we need to recruit full 25 players every year regard of how many future spot we have left.... let deal with over 85 players, when we actually really have it....(which we never will)

I heard that last week EF was PO'ed that he didn't play and refused to get on the team bus leaving MSU. Blew it off at the time but it looks pretty accurate now.

I heard that last week EF was PO'ed that he didn't play and refused to get on the team bus leaving MSU. Blew it off at the time but it looks pretty accurate now.

Hope that's not true. :(

He also missed a team meeting on Thursday. Word on campus is there are 3-5 big time backups that are upset about playing time. Hopefully coaches can keep our players happy

Can't have the players controlling the team.

Archived