Parking at Vandy

aubietiger14

I plan on going to the Vandy game, only because I have a free ticket except it is in the Vandy section... hopefully i can find a seat in the Auburn section. - Pretty sad considering usually playing at Vandy it is a home game for the visiting team. Any recommendations on where to park for the game?

On N. end of campus is W. End Av. That is a long city block from the stadium.

Area is commercial and parking is used up by businesses. Across W.E. Av. is Parthenon and some parking there If you get there early.

Hotels on W.E. Av., have decks, in the past they've taken game day cars @ $20 or so.

S. of campus a lot of parking but a hike.

There will be one more space available, I cancelled my room this AM.

Have a good time in a great town. WDE

It's sad that you have to qualify going to an AU game by saying you're going ONLY because you have a free ticket. I'm in even worse shape - I actually had already bought a ticket for $25!

It's sad that you have to qualify going to an AU game by saying you're going ONLY because you have a free ticket. I'm in even worse shape - I actually had already bought a ticket for $25!

haha, well Vandy isn't necessarily the most exciting place to go watch a game. I am still trying to decide if I am going to go, we will go to nasvhille either way because we are also visiting family there but I might just stay home and watch it on tv. Our free tickets that I got from my friend that works there are right smack dab in the middle of the home crowd and I really don't feel like sitting in the middle of all that, especially if things go bad. However Auburn is 1-0 this year in games I have attended (ULM), 0-5 when I stay home.

I plan on going to the Vandy game, only because I have a free ticket except it is in the Vandy section... hopefully i can find a seat in the Auburn section. - Pretty sad considering usually playing at Vandy it is a home game for the visiting team. Any recommendations on where to park for the game?

I'm President of the Greater Nashville Auburn Club and we are hosting a Tailgate for the AU @ Vandy game. We will be tailgating at the Vanderbilt Student life Center (click here for campus map). The 25th Avenue Staff Parking Garage is located about a block from our Tailgate. Vandy will charge you $10 to park, but it is a short walk to our tailgate! You can purchase Tailgate tickets in advance by going to http://www.greaternashvilleauburnclub.org/ordering.php , we do have a few game tickets left for sale, please email me first before ordering game tickets as we have less than 20 remaining. You can email me at greaternashvilleAC@gmail.com with any questions.

David

haha, well Vandy isn't necessarily the most exciting place to go watch a game. I am still trying to decide if I am going to go, we will go to nasvhille either way because we are also visiting family there but I might just stay home and watch it on tv. Our free tickets that I got from my friend that works there are right smack dab in the middle of the home crowd and I really don't feel like sitting in the middle of all that, especially if things go bad. However Auburn is 1-0 this year in games I have attended (ULM), 0-5 when I stay home.

So it's YOUR fault!!!! We could have passed the hat around if we had known this....... :dunno:

Archived