Cleveland Browns pushing for Saban

Wrights_Mill_Road

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it would be nice to see anyone have the balls go after Saban.

Would love to see UAT double tuition fees at UAT, UAB & UAH to pay Saban 10M a year in a bidding war to keep him as the Governor of Alabama.

Well it would be nice to see anyone have the balls go after Saban.

Would love to see UAT double tuition fees at UAT, UAB & UAH to pay Saban 10M a year in a bidding war to keep him as the Governor of Alabama.

Their revenues have doubled since he's been there - from $67 million in 2006 to $124 million in 2011. Whatever they're paying him is worth it, that's a damn good return on your money in today's economy.

It only feeds his ego and bamas, I'd rather see AU step up and get a coach that see's bama and the circus media for what they r. If only chizik had the passion and dis-like the way AU fans has against this arrogant, pompass, self righteous fan base school called bama updykes!!! Cam saw it the little time he was at AU, and trust me his name alone pisses them off because they knew they couldn't beat AU with him!! WDE.

Coach Chizik has actually done a pretty good job against him. 28-27, the very, very close call in 2009....win over LSU in 2004 as DC. I think Chizik understands the passion against Bama and Saban, but coaches rarely have the same passion as we do v/s a rival.

If Saban does go to the Browns (which this does not appear to be just message board rumor, there are articles about this on the net) it will be interesting to watch the hatred in the Bama fans towards Tennessee hit EPIC levels. They may riot and burn Neyland to the ground. :ucrazy:

I would be willing to bet my life savings you folks would like to see him go to Cleveland.

More likely depends on how close the NCAA get's to sniffing around....

You ever see that old movie, "Gone With the Wind" ? The one where Rhett responds to Scarlett's,

Where shall I go? What shall I do?,,, with a.... "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn".

Short - not so sweet - and to the point. Just like a usual press conference.

Saban turns 61 next week. A four year deal at Cleveland or any NFL location where they pay him millions just to be there and more if he wins. Nice way to drift into retirement.

What if they offer part ownership in an NFL franchise too? There are some desperate NFL teams out there. Cleveland is one of them. I would say Dallas, but Jerry Jones appears willing to lose on the field.

What if it were Charlotte? Auburn's All American Heisman winning quarterback and 2 ex Bammer HCs!!!!! Oh well, no problem Saban would probably fire Shula....

"If" Saban were to leave for the NFL Cleveland would make a lot of sense due to his ties to the city and area. Remember, the franchise he coached for is in Baltimore these days..... I doubt it happens, but you never know.

"If" Saban were to leave for the NFL Cleveland would make a lot of sense due to his ties to the city and area. Remember, the franchise he coached for is in Baltimore these days..... I doubt it happens, but you never know.

Please some reporter somewhere PLEASE PLEASE ask him about the Browns job!!

"I dont know how many times I have to say it I am not going to be the next Cleveland coach I dont eve knoiw why I need to address this"

Bama fans you going to believe this liar????????????????????????????????????

Please some reporter somewhere PLEASE PLEASE ask him about the Browns job!!

"I dont know how many times I have to say it I am not going to be the next Cleveland coach I dont eve knoiw why I need to address this"

Bama fans you going to believe this liar?????????????????????

Do what now??????????????????????

Archived