Cleveland Browns pushing for Saban

Wrights_Mill_Road

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please some reporter somewhere PLEASE PLEASE ask him about the Browns job!!

"I dont know how many times I have to say it I am not going to be the next Cleveland coach I dont eve knoiw why I need to address this"

Bama fans you going to believe this liar????????????????????????????????????

I think this time around, he'd probably just say he's not leaving Ttown unless it is in a pine box...

Only way he leaves if his ego gets to him and he feels he has unfinished business at that level.

Carroll talked about his love of the college game vs the pro game for years but still left. Course that might of been due to the NCAA closing in. But he was considered a NFL bust but got back in the game.

I'm pretty sure that the Cowboys job will be open at the end of this season also.

Only way he leaves if his ego gets to him and he feels he has unfinished business at that level.

Carroll talked about his love of the college game vs the pro game for years but still left. Course that might of been due to the NCAA closing in. But he was considered a NFL bust but got back in the game.

I'm pretty sure that the Cowboys job will be open at the end of this season also.

Saban might help the cowboys if he was given real control. Having jones and Saban In the same organization would be interesting to see...

Saban might help the cowboys if he was given real control. Having jones and Saban In the same organization would be interesting to see...

Thing is JJ will not give Saban control, ever since Johnson left every coach has been a puppet, except for Parcells. And he left ultimately because of JJ.

JJ's ego wont let him just sit back and let his management run things.

He has it too good @ Bama. I don't see him leaving.

He has it too good @ Bama. I don't see him leaving.

I agree. Those people worship that man. He runs that university, not just the football program. He could tell the AD tomorrow he wants more money, and some booster would be writing the checks before the sun went down. I don't know if he particularly loves them, but they worship him, and he knows it.

Kevin Scarbinsky@KevinScarbinsky

Saban target alert. RT @MaryKayCabot: Browns new owner Jimmy Haslam sitting next to Peyton Manning at the UT-Ala game.

He is a UT grad and he is from Knoxville. Unfortunately, I don't think Saban is going anywhere. And honestly, I would rather us get an awesome coach to challenge and beat his ass year in, year out than him leave.

If he goes to the NFL it will not be there.

True. I do believe the Cowboys might be looking for a coach after the season. Hmmmmm.

Won't be Dallas.

Anyways, doubt he leaves.

Kevin Scarbinsky@KevinScarbinsky

Saban target alert. RT @MaryKayCabot: Browns new owner Jimmy Haslam sitting next to Peyton Manning at the UT-Ala game.

He is a UT grad and he is from Knoxville. Unfortunately, I don't think Saban is going anywhere. And honestly, I would rather us get an awesome coach to challenge and beat his ass year in, year out than him leave.

Now you're talkin! I'm all for someone getting our team on the right track, and taking saban toe to toe.

I agree. Those people worship that man. He runs that university, not just the football program. He could tell the AD tomorrow he wants more money, and some booster would be writing the checks before the sun went down. I don't know if he particularly loves them, but they worship him, and he knows it.

I haven't seen any evidence that he is capable of love. Think about it, when's the last time you have seen any emotion from him other than pure, unadulterated rage?

I haven't seen any evidence that he is capable of love. Think about it, when's the last time you have seen any emotion from him other than pure, unadulterated rage?

I remember him smiling pretty big when he was holding the bama NC Trophy above his head. The guy can flat out build a winner.

I don't want Saban to go anywhere. I want a strong coach at Auburn that can beat his a$$ every year.

Will not happen unless Jacobs is booted, and we hire a dominant, proven coach, and give him control of the program. This is the winning formula. Auburn will not do this. The powers that be have to retain control, and meddle in the affairs of the program. We'll hire a coach that is successful in a smaller conference, handcuff him by saying you have to keep this guy or that guy, and then chastise him because he doesn't beat bammer, LSU, Arky, USCe, or Florida (mind you, all teams that followed bammers approach to turning control over to the HC) on a consistent basis.

If Auburn doesn't wake up and understand that college football is evolving, whether you like the direction it's heading or not, we will replace Ole Miss and Vandy as cellar dwellers in the SEC. It makes me sick to hear Jacobs talk about his committment to take Auburn sports to the upper echelon, all the while letting the boosters and ex-coaches run the program into the ground.

I'll love my university until the day I die, but it is difficult to watch this program continue to repeat the same mistakes year after year. Also, even though we hate our inbred neighbors in West Vance, they tried to continue hiring good 'ol bammer boys as coaches, and they had a decade of crappy football. They wised up. Will we?????

If he goes to the NFL it will not be there.

True. I do believe the Cowboys might be looking for a coach after the season. Hmmmmm.

Jerry loves Jason Garret so I doubt his job is in any real jeopardy (even though it probably should be). I also can't see Jerry hiring someone with as strong a personality as Nick Saban. Folks like that never last long in Dallas (see Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells, etc..)

for all u bama fans posting on AU boards: saban is not GOD, he can b beaten, when u ask who do we propose i can name couple of guys that would love to crush ur precious little "GOD". Bill Cower, John Gruden,Jimmy Johnson,Charlie Strong and last but not least; KYLE WITTINGHAM, remember him???

Archived