Cleveland Browns pushing for Saban

Wrights_Mill_Road

Texas is definately the Alpha-Omega of football with all the deals they have in their favor and possibly the best recruiting grounds. Cleveland is a wasteland at the moment, but maybe he wants to reunite with Trent? Trent could buy him a car this time! =)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, if texas forks out $10 mil or something, i'd promise that he'd become available. also, austin,TX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tuscaloosa, al

The thing is.....saban hates the media, and I am sure that the Longhorn Network pretty much wants full access. Then again it is ESPN and they love him..........

well, if texas forks out $10 mil or something, i'd promise that he'd become available. also, austin,TX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tuscaloosa, al

If Texas came up with 10, we'd come up with 11.

If Texas came up with 10, we'd come up with 11.

I agree, but all in all TX would have more cash, but the only way to outbid Bama would be to get up into unreasonable ludicrous salaries! LOL

I would believe they would pony up to 11 million to keep him.

Saban will leave bama when his wife tells him she wants to move.

Agreed. Everyone knows that Mrs. Saban wears the pants in that house. Why else would Coach Saban be so mad all the time?

Now how could that be? Wouldn't Nicky's pants be too short for her?

Saban will leave bama when his wife tells him she wants to move.

Agreed. Everyone knows that Mrs. Saban wears the pants in that house. Why else would Coach Saban be so mad all the time?

Now how could that be? Wouldn't Nicky's pants be too short for her?

HA. Who said the pants had to fit?

I don't want Saban to go anywhere. I want a strong coach at Auburn that can beat his a$$ every year.

Who do you propose?

Just sayin'.... pretty evenly matched. AND has a winning record over Saban.

http://www.cfbreference.com/coaches/detail/195-nick-saban/vs/900-tommy-tuberville/

I don't want Saban to go anywhere. I want a strong coach at Auburn that can beat his a$$ every year.

Who do you propose?

Just sayin'.... pretty evenly matched. AND has a winning record over Saban.

http://www.cfbrefere...mmy-tuberville/

Except for the better win %, 3 vs. 0 in BCS Championships, and 3 vs. 1 in SEC championships in Nick's favor....sure?

I think Tubberville is better than Chizik, don't get me wrong. But I think you guys should be shooting for better than both of them.

I could Saban leaving UA if they don't win the National Championship this year. Right now it seems Saban is deciding between creating a college football dynasty and going to the big leagues where all the brightest football minds compete.

It's funny how all of a sudden a fan base that hated saban at LSU, now adores and worships him! Seen just the other nite 2 guys break into a store only to steal a life size saban cardboard stand, only something a bammer would do! Spurrier said it best ; saban has no merits or morals worshipped by a fan base to Stupid to recognize either one. Classic.

It's funny how all of a sudden a fan base that hated saban at LSU, now adores and worships him! Seen just the other nite 2 guys break into a store only to steal a life size saban cardboard stand, only something a bammer would do! Spurrier said it best ; saban has no merits or morals worshipped by a fan base to Stupid to recognize either one. Classic.

We adore our coach who has led us to two National Championship wins. Wow, how stupid we are.

We adore our coach who has led us to two National Championship wins. Wow, how stupid we are.

He will move, just like Petrino likes to. The grass is always greener somewhere else and he will never be content just settling. The pros are his next challenge. He already had his arse whooped once there, and will likely seek a 2nd chance. Especially when NCAA investigations begin at Alabama.

He will move, just like Petrino likes to. The grass is always greener somewhere else and he will never be content just settling. The pros are his next challenge. He already had his arse whooped once there, and will likely seek a 2nd chance. Especially when NCAA investigations begin at Alabama.

If he goes, he goes. It would suck, but it's not like he'd be leaving us in the cold. Any Alabama fan who would be pissed at him after he's done so much here would be a fool.

If he goes, he goes. It would suck, but it's not like he'd be leaving us in the cold. Any Alabama fan who would be pissed at him after he's done so much here would be a fool.

There will be those that will badmouth him right out the door because that is just how some people are. :no:

There will be those that will badmouth him right out the door because that is just how some people are. :no:

Ur character reflects what and how people react to u, so if people say bad things about him then guess what; it's his own fault!

Does this also mean that everyone on this board that has ever had something bad to say about them deserved it?

Thumbs up.

Archived