Chizik on the sideline

RevNF4AU

That's just his style....most coaches try to appear unemotional it seems....and don't over-react to good or bad plays. Some folks always looking for a negative it seems.

That's just his style....most coaches try to appear unemotional it seems....and don't over-react to good or bad plays. Some folks always looking for a negative it seems.

There are times to be stoic and times to be animated. A good coach know this and uses it to motivate.

OK....than's enough about his pacing the sidelines...now we need someone to complain about his white wind jacket.

What a bunch of whinners.

In all seriousness, that wind jacket is hideous. Of all the free stuff I'm sure he'd get from Under Armor I'd think he'd pick one of their snazzier shirts. Van Gorder wears my favorite UA shirt right now.

I wanna vomit every time someone comes back with a comment defending Chiz....open your eyes!!!

I wanna vomit every time someone comes back with a comment defending Chiz....open your eyes!!!

I'd like to find a gig wandering up and down the sidelines with the best seat in any house and doing absolutely nothing else for a cool $3.5 millions year.

Which is it? Is he involved to the extent some claim as to controlling the offense & not allowing Loeffler to call his amazing plays or is he completely uninvolved as it appears.

It depends on which one paints the most negative picture.

Nail and Hammer meet

I have been at every home game this year. I have seen CGC greet players come off the field, shouting encouragement, and fuss at refs. I have also seen him walk down the side line and I would guess he was talking with someone in the booth. So I'm not sure what others have been watching to say he is disengaged.

Somebody tweeted a couple days ago that chiz would not be involved with the offense for the first time since the Clemson game...

Link please.

Can you vet this somebody?

Otherwise this is basically a rumor and is against the rules of this board

Stupid rule.

I have been at every home game this year. I have seen CGC greet players come off the field, shouting encouragement, and fuss at refs. I have also seen him walk down the side line and I would guess he was talking with someone in the booth. So I'm not sure what others have been watching to say he is disengaged.

I know this thread is old but I had to respond. I did not pay attention to the sideline during the game so I cannot make any commit other than what I saw on TV today. I watched the game on DVR today and looked for every instance of Chiz on the sidelines. Every negative statement (other than the wind breaker, It's ugly) in this thread is a blatant LIE!!! I am not defending Chiz with this post, just calling out a LIE when I see it.

Which is it? Is he involved to the extent some claim as to controlling the offense & not allowing Loeffler to call his amazing plays or is he completely uninvolved as it appears.

He could have been told to stop micro managing his OC and DC (since we are 1-7) and let them do their jobs.

Well I hope whomever "told" the head coach anything would let him do HIS job. Chizik's an administrtive coach, much more common these days among head football coaches than the rah rah Muschamp type.

Somebody tweeted a couple days ago that chiz would not be involved with the offense for the first time since the Clemson game...

Link please.

Can you vet this somebody?

Otherwise this is basically a rumor and is against the rules of this board

Stupid rule.

Nope.

Archived