Lol Tuberville established dominance on his OC

Plaric

We need that kind of passion on our football staff

So true.

He snatched that headset off and yelled "don't talk". Papa ain't happy ain't nobody happy

We need that kind of passion on our football staff

Until Tubbs gets complacent, he is a fiery coach.

Lol. That's what I was thinking. We could have used it the last several years he was here.

Would have been funny if the OC had just knocked Tubs out right there on the sideline.

That's what I was thinking. My first reaction would have been to knock hell out of him in retaliation.

It wasn't their OC by a long shot. He is a student ass't Tubs was trying to get off the field. He didn't alsp him in the face just swipe at his headphones and hat.

Would have been funny if the OC had just knocked Tubs out right there on the sideline.

That's what I was thinking. My first reaction would have been to knock hell out of him in retaliation.

You should get your facts staight before you knock hell out of anyone macho dude.

You should get your facts staight before you knock hell out of anyone macho dude.

Really? Why don't you straighten them out then tough guy.

Really? Why don't you straighten them out then tough guy.

I didn't make any rash statements like you did. But I did spend the night at a Holiday Inn.

It wasn't their OC by a long shot. He is a student ass't Tubs was trying to get off the field. He didn't alsp him in the face just swipe at his headphones and hat.

If your buddy had kept that fire burning while at AU he might still be here. Too bad he got a wee bit too comfy and protective of the BBQ boys. It might have worked out well for both parties. Of course, he got a monster buyout for his ineptitude, so I guess it worked out well for him.

Geez, let it go. People complaining about Tuberville's one losing season in his last nine years seem petty and, given what we're watching week to week, more than a little silly.

Geez, let it go. People complaining about Tuberville's one losing season in his last nine years seem petty and, given what we're watching week to week, more than a little silly.

^^^^ THIS!! Who wouldn't love to see a typical Tuberville team instead of what we are looking at this year?

Tuberville did an overall great job at AU. He should be remembered for his overall tenure.

Sounds like the Raider press and fans didn't take the head slap to the Tech GA too kindly.

Seems I recall a shoving incident with Tuberville and a player at AU once... but I can't remember the player.

Thank you.

Archived