Georgia at Auburn Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia will go 11-2 and go to a nice bowl game, maybe even a BCS game. Would you trade our situation for theirs? Serious question. Because with Tubs we could still be on that situation WITHOUT a national championship.

With Tubs we would be 8-5. I'm sick of hearing about Tubbs (nothing against you for posting this). He is long gone and will never be back. He had one great year and was still and 8-5 coach. You can't win anything with that record.

Reread my post. I was more thinking about Georgia keeping Richt around and never achieving the ultimate goal. I was not longing for Tubs back.

So Chizik is a better coach than Richt?

well im still hoping we make this a game but:

1. no pressure

2. telegraph our defense every play

3. telegraph our offense every play

4. no push from O or D lines

ive been defending Gene forever now but man you just cant beat like this, this isnt ISU. I hate it had to be him but this just aint gonna do game in and game out

Georgia will go 11-2 and go to a nice bowl game, maybe even a BCS game. Would you trade our situation for theirs? Serious question. Because with Tubs we could still be on that situation WITHOUT a national championship.

With Tubs we would be 8-5. I'm sick of hearing about Tubbs (nothing against you for posting this). He is long gone and will never be back. He had one great year and was still and 8-5 coach. You can't win anything with that record.

Reread my post. I was more thinking about Georgia keeping Richt around and never achieving the ultimate goal. I was not longing for Tubs back.

I agree about the Mark Richt situation. He is to Georgia what Tubs was to AU. He has always been good, but never quite enough

Why? Did ya forget about 2004?

The Peoples National Championship doesn't count. I was talking about BCS.

You assume Tubs couldn't produce a Championship by now and I asked why? He had already had an undefeated team. And most of those guys from 2010 were recruited by..... ooooh what's his naaaame....

The big difference, with TT here Cam goes somewhere else.

Maybe, Cam was sold on Gus and veteran O-line.

WithTT here Gus would have not been here. TT hated the spread

And there are people that don't want Gus? Who do u think won the BCS in 2010?

I don't understand how anyone could not want Gus back here by the start of the 2nd half. I guarantee we would at least be competitiive.

I still cannot figure out why our denfense is so bad right now. When BVG was hired, I got excited. I thought we had a proven DC that was going to use the great recruits we had in a way Roof couldn't... I thought he would figure out how to put an AUBURN defense on the field... What went wrong? :dunno:

I really fell it falls to two things...

conditioning

heart

All of the players have lost heart and faith in this system.

well im still hoping we make this a game but:

1. no pressure

2. telegraph our defense every play

3. telegraph our offense every play

4. no push from O or D lines

ive been defending Gene forever now but man you just cant beat like this, this isnt ISU. I hate it had to be him but this just aint gonna do game in and game out

The sky is falling! UltraSwag has finally seen the light!

I still cannot figure out why our denfense is so bad right now. When BVG was hired, I got excited. I thought we had a proven DC that was going to use the great recruits we had in a way Roof couldn't... I thought he would figure out how to put an AUBURN defense on the field... What went wrong? :dunno:

It's called the Tampa 2 and with no pass rush it is a disaster.

No doubt now...this the end. Everyone is just sleepwalking through this rivalry game.

Archived