Georgia at Auburn Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia will go 11-2 and go to a nice bowl game, maybe even a BCS game. Would you trade our situation for theirs? Serious question. Because with Tubs we could still be on that situation WITHOUT a national championship.

Wrong tt waited to hire Gus JJ said no!

Why? Did ya forget about 2004?

The Peoples National Championship doesn't count. I was talking about BCS.

You assume Tubs couldn't produce a Championship by now and I asked why? He had already had an undefeated team. And most of those guys from 2010 were recruited by..... ooooh what's his naaaame....

The big difference, with TT here Cam goes somewhere else.

Maybe, Cam was sold on Gus and veteran O-line.

WithTT here Gus would have not been here. TT hated the spread

I think I will play a little "Words with Friends"....the game won't disturb my concentration...that's for sure.

it was obvious weeks ago that the coaches had lost this team. I don't understand how quickly they've fallen. It's not about youth and excuses. other teams win with young players every week. You don't even have to win; just be competitive and show some heart/pride. Just have a contest with some students and let them coach the rest of the season. At least the players might respect them.

Georgia will go 11-2 and go to a nice bowl game, maybe even a BCS game. Would you trade our situation for theirs? Serious question. Because with Tubs we could still be on that situation WITHOUT a national championship.

With Tubs we would be 8-5. I'm sick of hearing about Tubbs (nothing against you for posting this). He is long gone and will never be back. He had one great year and was still and 8-5 coach. You can't win anything with that record.

Reread my post. I was more thinking about Georgia keeping Richt around and never achieving the ultimate goal. I was not longing for Tubs back.

So Chizik is a better coach than Richt?

I guess this question was over your head. I am happy we have a BCS national championship. Something UGA won't get with Richt. Would you trade places with them? I wouldn't. And, if I was UGA, as tough as it is, I would move on from Richt. Again, not about Chizik OR Tubs.

We are. It IS that plain and simple. I do NOT care about stats, about new coordinators, about 'they are young', or any other excuse.

Top recruiting class after top class, and we can't win one single game in our own conference. Texas AM just had a coaching change and beat the number 1 team, we could barely beat ULM.

We suck, plain and simple. And as hard as it to endure as a 4th generation AU aluni, I only feel bad for the players because they are the true victims. I feel bad for them because their time and talent is being wasted on a coaching staff and athletic administration that is completely and utterly HORRIBLE!

well im still hoping we make this a game but:

1. no pressure

2. telegraph our defense every play

3. telegraph our offense every play

4. no push from O or D lines

ive been defending Gene forever now but man you just cant beat like this, this isnt ISU. I hate it had to be him but this just aint gonna do game in and game out

The sky is falling! UltraSwag has finally seen the light!

ive always been level headed about it

but this is just monumentous dysfunction at multiple units

and a team with no strength on EITHER side of the trenches, this is the result

whats worse is we have 5 stars all along the OLine, and 4-5stars on Dline

my question is where did the team i saw against Clemson and LSU go? this team just looks SOFT

i watched this earlier today, and well hell i wish we still had more like this:

TOMMY-TUBERVILLE-IS-PISSED.gif

With Tubs we would be 8-5. I'm sick of hearing about Tubbs (nothing against you for posting this). He is long gone and will never be back. He had one great year and was still and 8-5 coach. You can't win anything with that record.

The BCS champ came from Gus. Not Chiz!

Reread my post. I was more thinking about Georgia keeping Richt around and never achieving the ultimate goal. I was not longing for Tubs back.

So Chizik is a better coach than Richt?

I guess this question was over your head. I am happy we have a BCS national championship. Something UGA won't get with Richt. Would you trade places with them? I wouldn't. And, if I was UGA, as tough as it is, I would move on from Richt. Again, not about Chizik OR Tubs.

Honestly though....

Best thing we can hope for at this point is absolute total collapse so that no staff survives. Major weeping changes are needed.

Even the announcers have lost interest.

No doubt now...this the end. Everyone is just sleepwalking through this rivalry game.

Is this what rivalry looks like? Based on tonight, the Iron Bowl score could end up much worse than in 2008.

Wrong tt waited to hire Gus JJ said no!

Why? Did ya forget about 2004?

The Peoples National Championship doesn't count. I was talking about BCS.

You assume Tubs couldn't produce a Championship by now and I asked why? He had already had an undefeated team. And most of those guys from 2010 were recruited by..... ooooh what's his naaaame....

The big difference, with TT here Cam goes somewhere else.

Maybe, Cam was sold on Gus and veteran O-line.

WithTT here Gus would have not been here. TT hated the spread

Tubbs was the one that took us to the spread after he ditched borges what makes you think he hated it when he was the one that brought in Tony Franklin a spread oc?

I remember the scores of signs of a season like this coming and every time one was mentioned it was answered by many people saying "The sky is falling."

Well the sky fell.

Can we just put the man out of his misery already and let Luper take over for the rest of the year?! This reminds me of ole miss with Nutt last year, except no coach will take mercy on us.

Archived