Georgia at Auburn Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the end of the A&M game instead od tuning over to Auburn's game. That's how BAD I knew it was going to be.

I did the exact same thing. It's just sad where we are at the moment.

No AU coach can be proud of his work this year. No part of the team has any life.

Our D is somewhere between horrible and the water polo team......damn this is depressing. Incompletion and we rough the passer (not a good call imo though).

Guest jojo1515

I prefer UGA play the turds for the SEC Championship instead of UF.....so maybe a loss tonight isn't such a bad thing. Sorry that was my attempt to make myself feel better about this game.

I feel the exact same way. I DETEST Florida....and don't want them winning anything just like I don't want uat winning anything.

Also, Florida has a much smaller chance of matching up with Alabama than GA. FL eould be lucky to score 7 where I think GA could put up 20+ if things went right

From what I've seen Auburn seems pretty balanced, they can't block or tackle. And, with a chance to get off the field, they commit a roughing the passer penalty. It will probably be the only time they get to Murray.

Auburn sucks but that was a piss poor call

Auburn sucks but that was a piss poor call

It was borderline, but Lemonier could have and should have avoided the hit. I am about ready for him to grab some bench anyway. He has been invisible since the LSU game except for jumping offsides and doing stuff like that

Archived