Will Collier tells it like it is!

CadillacCone

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see, TJ is responsible for player discipline.... It seems to me that player discipline has been one of our biggest problems in the last several years, especially these last 2 years. We have made the national news way to many times due to player discipline issues. How many players have we lost in the last 4 years - not due to graduation or going pro? Think it is becoming clear why there has been so many problems in this area.

Let's see, TJ is responsible for player discipline.... It seems to me that player discipline has been one of our biggest problems in the last several years, especially these last 2 years. We have made the national news way to many times due to player discipline issues. How many players have we lost in the last 4 years - not due to graduation or going pro? Think it is becoming clear why there has been so many problems in this area.

Very true! Should old Timmy boy be fired for failure of responsibilities?

This information about TJ really has me convinced that Chiz is a pu**y. NO, and I repeat NO major university football coach would allow that to take place if he had any stones about him.

Hire a big name coach. Let the new coach hire the AD, and the new coach and AD gets to set the structure of how the football program is run. If the new coach does not want a "football czar" then there will not be one.

"Auburn is suffering from a failure of leadership at every level."

Says it all.

OldNewby - glad to see you around, been awhile!

Thank you, Rob! You've make many improvements here at AUF... now if only Auburn University will also. WAR EAGLE!!!

Guest LIMESTONETIGER

U of A, circa 2003. They finally got it right. Remains to be seen if those in power at/around AU will have the intestinal fortitude to do the same. One can only hope.

Archived