Will Collier tells it like it is!

CadillacCone

The administration is a network of "good ole boys" that don't have the awareness and knowledge to run the program like it should be in the modern day. That is pretty much paraphrasing the article. With that said, this is a crucial time in the program. Texas A & M could easily turn into a powerhouse with the recruiting resources they have. LSU and Alabama have proven year in and year out they aren't going anywhere. Arkansas is about to make a change. Miss St. may not be a contender but they are no joke anymore, and even Ole Miss is trying to work it's way back. If this Administration doesn't get out of town or step up to the plate and make the decisions that need to be made (new athletic director, hire the biggest and best coach we could possibly get)....I fear dark days may be ahead.

I agree..

Yep, we are about to get buried in the West if HUGE changes are not made immediately.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The administration is a network of "good ole boys" that don't have the awareness and knowledge to run the program like it should be in the modern day. That is pretty much paraphrasing the article. With that said, this is a crucial time in the program. Texas A & M could easily turn into a powerhouse with the recruiting resources they have. LSU and Alabama have proven year in and year out they aren't going anywhere. Arkansas is about to make a change. Miss St. may not be a contender but they are no joke anymore, and even Ole Miss is trying to work it's way back. If this Administration doesn't get out of town or step up to the plate and make the decisions that need to be made (new athletic director, hire the biggest and best coach we could possibly get)....I fear dark days may be ahead.

I agree..

Yep, we are about to get buried in the West if HUGE changes are not made immediately.

Unfortunately, we already are buried in the West.

wde

Boom. That just happened. Well written and the article cuts to the core of the department's issues. If Dr. Gogue is truly an Auburn man, it is time for him to re-read the Auburn Creed and do what must be done. If not, I will gladly pick up the cost of the tar and feathers.

Heath Evans comments- check

Coach BVG's comments- check

Will Collier's comments- check

Up next- ????

I think we are getting close to the point where the dam (of information) is about to break.

The pressure is building in the powder keg. I'm afraid to see what kind of information could come out that could be any more damning than what we've already been privy to. It's like watching a horror movie with your eyes half covered. You badly want to know what happens, but you are terrified to watch how process evolves.

Tell me why Tim Jackson would retained for any capacity at Auburn?

Amusing to see the photo of Jackson walking among the players during warmups as if he is a coach and not the administrative official he actually is.

Heath Evans comments- check

Coach BVG's comments- check

Will Collier's comments- check

Up next- ????

I think we are getting close to the point where the dam (of information) is about to break.

I sure hope so. I am proud to see more and more stories in the news and not just on message boards about what is going on.

Thanks for that link! Spot on article IMO. It makes me shake my head every time I think about how far we have fallen in so many areas regarding our sports at Auburn.

Someone needs to email this to Foster, Johnson and our other 2013 commitments.

HUH? Why in the hedoublehockeysticks would we want to do that? Are you in your cups already today auburn4ever?

I only hope that once most of the dysfunctional happenings are made public

cleaning house will be the only option!

Last I read JJ is staying. That is a harbinger of the status quo IMO. Even if he fires Chiz, probably not much change on the Plains

Unfortunately I have no reason to believe otherwise. :no:

Last I read JJ is staying. That is a harbinger of the status quo IMO. Even if he fires Chiz, probably not much change on the Plains

Unfortunately I have no reason to believe otherwise. :no:

Not to doubt you but why do say JJ stays? Where do you read this other than no name message board posters, (like we are)? I realize we are all guessing, but so many people keep saying that JJ stays. I am just confused. He has not said a word this season most AD's when things are going bad come out with a statement or something, like Gouge did a few weeks ago. This leads me to believe they are gone as well ????

Folks that tend to know what they are talking about when it comes to AU are saying JJ is probably gonna be back.

I won't believe anything till I see it. Right now CGC is the coach and JJ is the AD.

I read somewhere today that JJ will have 25 years in March of next year and can retire. Maybe the ptb will announce that JJ will retire in March and go ahead and announce his replacement early and keep JJ from being involved in hiring new coach.

Someone needs to email this to Foster, Johnson and our other 2013 commitments.

HUH? Why in the hedoublehockeysticks would we want to do that? Are you in your cups already today auburn4ever?

You guys honestly think they aren't already reading all this stuff?...really??

Chizik may be our HC next year. I personaly would replace him. The problem lies in the fact that there aren't any available big names. There are a few of course but they have to reach an agreement sooner not later. Keeping Chizik would anger the fanbase. They just might all forget that on National Signing Day. Look at our class for 2013 and imagine Derek Greene and Adams. This scenario is unlikely but it is being tossed around. :popcorn:

i sent the article to gogue and added a paragraph questioning his leadership abilities...it would be amazing to see what would happen if the folks that go to the game saturday,honored the seniors in the pregame ceremonies,and then just walked out of the stadium before kickoff....it is going to take drastic measures to get the attention of the dysfunctional "family" leaders

Chizik may be our HC next year. I personaly would replace him. The problem lies in the fact that there aren't any available big names. There are a few of course but they have to reach an agreement sooner not later. Keeping Chizik would anger the fanbase. They just might all forget that on National Signing Day. Look at our class for 2013 and imagine Derek Greene and Adams. This scenario is unlikely but it is being tossed around. :popcorn:

We have had good signing days that have been absolutely wasted in terms of production on the field. JJ, TJ, Chizik and his staff need to go.

wde

Archived