Murray State

mustache eagle

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well a lot of people around here were trying to sell this as a better basketball team. From what I've seen, we are about the same. No movement on offense, no true scorer, can't rebound. I could be wrong, but looks like another long year.

Well a lot of people around here were trying to sell this as a better basketball team. From what I've seen, we are about the same. No movement on offense, no true scorer, can't rebound. I could be wrong, but looks like another long year.

Yeah, we look pretty bad right now. I like ADT though.

I went to firstrowsports.com to watch it and received a warning message that the domain has been taken over by Homeland Security. My computer has probably been flagged so I'm expecting a raid anytime now.

Your link works much better.

So far the offense looks like its straight outta the streetball 101 handbook.

Our bball fundamental are almost as bad as our football fundamentals right now. We're taking terrible shots, traveling, and turning it over alot!

So far the offense looks like its straight outta the streetball 101 handbook.

Our bball fundamental are almost as bad as our football fundamentals right now. We're taking terrible shots, traveling, and turning it over alot!

That has been the norm for all Barbee teams. It's embarrassing to watch. There is no way we should be just as bad now as we have been the last few years. Why do other schools get all-star bball recruits and they come in and are successful? We get one and it takes 4 years for them to show anything.

I watched until we were down by 22....it was too much like watching our football team....it is early in the season--I will maintain hope.

Yeah, I'm done watching. Video quality wasn't very good anyway.

Man this is ugly....BB has a long way to go this season it seems. Maybe we should fire JJ :-\

Baseball team ain't so great either. This is just like football....over by half-time.

Just another sport ravaged by JJ and the AU Athletic Dept.

How can you only manage 19 points in a half????????????

Down by 26 :(

I think more TOs than successful shots. Gotta consider that Murray is pretty good with an AA that is shooting us apart but like in recent years, the fundamentals stink and we can't even get a shot half the time down court. But the TV/computer is off so no more suffering for me.....and I was thinking of driving down for the game...saved 30$ worh of gas and three hours on the road.

I think more TOs than successful shots. Gotta consider that Murray is pretty good with an AA that is shooting us apart but like in recent years, the fundamentals stink and we can't even get a shot half the time down court. But the TV/computer is off so no more suffering for me.....and I was thinking of driving down for the game...saved 30$ worh of gas and three hours on the road.

This is what is killing me most about watching this game. Murray St is shooting lights out, but we are taking ourselves out of the game. We cannot seem to score, and often times it is turnovers or offensive fouls. Wallace is playing pretty good defense on Canaan, but they are getting in the lane and getting our big guys in bad foul trouble. Fundamentals are not there.

It's pretty rough but the refs aren't calling much against Murray State either. Not to say that's the difference but I think it makes it look even uglier.

Archived