2013 3* CB Jonathan Cook

pado1974

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand we are in meltdown mode because of the shakeout of recruits after a coaching change. JC has all the physical tools for the SEC but must get serious in the weightroom. He has significant hurdles to qualify.

His attitude with Coach DeFoor (SFHS DC) has been an issue before and Coach Freeman has sat him down for a lack of discipline recently. We may not get the class we were hoping for initially, but you have got to trust that coaches are evaluating talent. My point is that they see a lot more than threads on a board, and there is a plan.

I above all would like to see more SF kids at AU, but I want us to use our slots wisely.

It sure enough won't be in the top 10 that we were going to have before Chizik was fired. We might end up somewhere in the to 25, but I'm not counting on it.

It sure enough won't be in the top 10 that we were going to have before Chizik was fired. We might end up somewhere in the to 25, but I'm not counting on it.

Then I suppose we will have to make the most of what we have this year geez. The world is not ending. We all knew this was a possibilty with a new coaching staff. I truly hope that Auburn fans have enough mental capacity to understand that. This in no way imaginable be a reflection of Gus' recruiting skills. Next year...well...now that's an entirely different deal. But to attribute this year to him is not only ignorant, but unrealistic as well.

Archived