2013 3* CB Jonathan Cook

pado1974

I brought Cook up a few months ago before he committed to Nebraska.He grew up a Auburn fan and said he was waiting on a offer from his childhood favorites and would commit. Cook had a offer from Ark.St.,is there a chance he gets one from Auburn now that Malzahn is in town?Seems that we would have plenty of room for him.He attends Spanish Fort h.s., which is where Dismukes is from.Plays the cornerback position.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I brought Cook up a few months ago before he committed to Nebraska.He grew up a Auburn fan and said he was waiting on a offer from his childhood favorites and would commit. Cook had a offer from Ark.St.,is there a chance he gets one from Auburn now that Malzahn is in town?Seems that we would have plenty of room for him.He attends Spanish Fort h.s., which is where Dismukes is from.Plays the cornerback position.

It just depends on what Ellis and Charlie think.

or JJ so a lot of people think or maby the BOT who knows

or JJ so a lot of people think or maby the BOT who knows

Let's not even go there about a recruit.

With the Sills kid from up North no longer committed I bet the new staff makes a run at him. There is a story on him on the AU Scout site, which could be a clue that he will be pursued.

With the Sills kid from up North no longer committed I bet the new staff makes a run at him. There is a story on him on the AU Scout site, which could be a clue that he will be pursued.

I believe the Sills kid is firmly committed to AU. That is hte last I have heard.

I believe the Sills kid is firmly committed to AU. That is hte last I have heard.

Didn't see him listed as one of our commitments from rivals? On the other hand I don't remember him de-committing? Addition: I take that back I just looked him up and he decommited on 11-25

I thought he de-committed about 2 weeks ago?

Didn't see him listed as one of our commitments from rivals? On the other hand I don't remember him de-committing? Addition: I take that back I just looked him up and he decommited on 11-25

He decommitted per an ESPN report. Rivals acknowledged it but for whatever reason 247 does not.

Kids from winning high school programs like Spainsh Fort have seen some wars. I say give JC a hard look.We already lost the kid from Homewood to Nebraska.

I wonder if Troopeer not being retained had anything to do with it? It seems to the trend with all of our defensive recruits.

No. He was just never offered by the old staff.

I like Johnnie's athletic ability. Not sure if he will qualify. He just took the ACT. If he is becomes a definite qualifier, you will see a lot more interest from

several schools.

Free question and reply from Bryan Matthews[

BM, I'm sure you have answered this numerous times but with Irvin-Sills no longer committed do you believe we will offer Cook and if so what are the chances he would accept?

I think there's a pretty good chance of that happening and he would probably commit if it did.

Archived