The way every Auburn fan should want to be Remembered

tigersauburn217

My good friend Chris Rushing suddenly and unexpectedly passed away on Christmas day. He was the biggest Auburn fan I and all his friends knew.

The following link is a brief story with a video filmed and edited by Alan Brazzel, who also does the Auburn Intro videos. We should all aspire to be remembered as the biggest Auburn fan and go out with a good Rolling. Very symbolic.

http://www.warblogle.../chris-rushing/

If you would like to see just the video...

A very fine tribute. In a word, beautiful.

Sorry AU lost one, and so young.

war eagle.

That is simply incredible! WDE!

That was truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing that video. My prayers and heart are with Chris' family and all his friends. God bless each of you. Warrrrr Eagle!!!

tigersauburn217 I watched the video this morning and posted a note earlier but I cannot get it out of my head. Though I do not know you I am very sorry you lost your friend. We all have images that will never leave us and I don't think I will ever loose the image of family and friends bidding a soul goodbye under that tree. A tree that covered in toilet paper can only be appreciated by an true Auburn fan. I noticed that almost all attending wore smiles and I feel good about that. A celebration of a life is so much better than a lamentation of a death I would be damn satisfied were my friends and family to bid me away in similar fashion. I hope all goes well for you and Chris's family and friends in 2013.

Thank you again for sharing and War Eagle.

tigersauburn217 I watched the video this morning and posted a note earlier but I cannot get it out of my head. Though I do not know you I am very sorry you lost your friend. We all have images that will never leave us and I don't think I will ever loose the image of family and friends bidding a soul goodbye under that tree. A tree that covered in toilet paper can only be appreciated by an true Auburn fan. I noticed that almost all attending wore smiles and I feel good about that. A celebration of a life is so much better than a lamentation of a death I would be damn satisfied were my friends and family to bid me away in similar fashion. I hope all goes well for you and Chris's family and friends in 2013.

Well said...

Well said...

I agree. Very well said and after reading his blog, it seems there was a divine plan for him.

Archived