TigerProwl24

Do you think RF will ask Gus if he can wear the number two tonight? And after Gus tells him to ask Cam himself, has he already? Is there a chance RF suits up in the #2 next season for AU?

Not gonna happen. And I've heard Reuben wants #37 to honor his cousin Ladarious Phillips

That's honorable, by all means he should have it in honor of LD

Not gonna happen. And I've heard Reuben wants #37 to honor his cousin Ladarious Phillips

That's honorable, by all means he should have it in honor of LD

That would be cool.

#2 should be off limits in my opinion. Just like #34 and #7. Im generally not for retiring numbers, but Heisman #s are a rare and special thing. Any other # and it's your big guy. Ha!

#2 should be off limits in my opinion. Just like #34 and #7. Im generally not for retiring numbers, but Heisman #s are a rare and special thing. Any other # and it's your big guy. Ha!

Don't forget #88

Lets say we retire TB's CN Rockers and maybe a couple of more... /since #'s are now used offense and defense I don't see us running out anytime soon...

we gonna run out of #s. no retrire for one year of service, even that good of a year.

Since we use duplicate numbers on O and D...means there are 198 available....only a few are retired....looks like there are plenty for future players and IMO, #2 should be retired.....Outstanding year plus undefeated team, a Hesiman and BCS championship. Nobody has done more in one year... or a career for that matter.

What's this about RF, as in Reuben Foster? Doesn't he have to commit and sign a LOI before we start handing him numbers? Dee Liner just made us all realize until Feb 6 nothing is concrete.

But really- Did he actually ask for the #2 or is that just a fun question to ask? I'm curious now

we gonna run out of #s. no retrire for one year of service, even that good of a year.

We've had 3 Heisman winners in how many years of playing football? I like our chances of not running out of numbers. :)

We've had 3 Heisman winners in how many years of playing football? I like our chances of not running out of numbers. :)

Some say we should retire Rockers... Some believe we should retire Terry's... But its not like we would run out....

I'm with ya. But I have to say, I do like the optimism of someone thinking we might run out of #s to retire!

Archived