2014 3* RB C.J. Fuller (Clemson signee)

autigeremt

http://m.tigernet.com/m/view/story.do?id=11471

Kid is starting to get some looks and offers after a junior year that led to a single season rushing record (held by my cousin Corey Tant). Easley has hired a new coach (after former coach left for another school) that will employ a spread-style offense. It will be interesting to see how he does, and Clemson will be tough to beat for anyone else.

It would be cool to have a kid from my hometown on the roster, though. :) Hope we at least look his way.

That is a strange looking offense they run. Very run oriented in a time when most schools have moved to open passing offenses. It will be intersting to see them in a different offense. He looks like a very good back. I have property fairly nearby at the Reserve at Lake Keowee. It will be very hard to get this guy away from Clemson as Easley is close to Clemson too.

EMT

My father is an Easley alum as well. Played football there in the late 60's. He grew up in the mill village right across the street from the school. I grew up in Clinton, Go Red Devils! Lol small world.

But yes, Fuller looks like a solid prospect.

EMT

My father is an Easley alum as well. Played football there in the late 60's. He grew up in the mill village right across the street from the school. I grew up in Clinton, Go Red Devils! Lol small world.

My father and his family are from the Easley Mill village as well. My mothers family is from the Arial Mill Village towards Pickens. It is a small world.

Your father should have a couple of State Titles under Coach Carr?

EMT

My father and his family are from the Easley Mill village as well. My mothers family is from the Arial Mill Village towards Pickens. It is a small world.

Your father should have a couple of State Titles under Coach Carr?

Nope the 67 and 72 titles were sandwiched around his playing time. Dale Tant isn't your uncle is he? Send me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

That formation seems to force the backs to allow time or he holes to develop - that's an armchair view. Whatever the formation the north south running would be a welcome change on the plains. CGM will make adjustments to be sure, but this young man looks pretty good. Too bad there's all those Clump connections. More of a challenge the new staff is well up for . . .

Archived