Women vs. uat Game Thread

WarTiger

Little late getting here and may not be able to stay the whole game, but Auburn up 16-12 at the 11:26 mark. Game is supposed to be on ESPN2 but they are doing that whip around coverage crap instead of giving a game exclusive full game coverage. I hate that crap.

well, got taken away from the computer for a while, but I just got back and Auburn is absolutely CRUSHING uat. At the 14:00 minute mark in the 2nd half. Auburn leads 52-28.

Alverson takes the 3 and gets hammered on the shot. Ball doesn't fall through, uat player hurt on the play....Alverson to shoot 3 after the break.

Little late getting here and may not be able to stay the whole game, but Auburn up 16-12 at the 11:26 mark. Game is supposed to be on ESPN2 but they are doing that whip around coverage crap instead of giving a game exclusive full game coverage. I hate that crap.

I don't know what your TV setup is, but I've got Dishnet. When they have that whip around stuff, there are three or four alternate channels that carry each game. For instance, the whip around was on ESPN2, Ch. 144. The individual games were on channels 145, 146, 147, etc. I watched Auburn on 147. I watched every delightful bounce of the bammer beatdown. Only difference was it doesn't come on HD, but SD was good enough!

I don't know what your TV setup is, but I've got Dishnet. When they have that whip around stuff, there are three or four alternate channels that carry each game. For instance, the whip around was on ESPN2, Ch. 144. The individual games were on channels 145, 146, 147, etc. I watched Auburn on 147. I watched every delightful bounce of the bammer beatdown. Only difference was it doesn't come on HD, but SD was good enough!

I have Dish Network too, and am very familiar with their alternate channels. They had the Auburn game blacked out for me so I couldn't see it here. Pissed me off.

Archived