Ron Delph

benjazz

Was looking around for some info on him and found this article. 18 pts, 10 rbs. I know its prep school but its much better than when Lebo signed that 7 foot French guy who averaged 2 pts. and 2 tbs. per game. OK OK I'm looking for hope for next year. Insomnia sucks.

http://polkstate.prestosports.com/sports/mbkb/2012-13/releases/20130121c36lev

When I coached I had a team where my best player liked coming off the bench. He always was on the floor at the end of tight games and got as many or more minutes as the other regulars. Of course in my system there was really a "starting 10" and not 5 since I ran an aggressive all-out trapping defensive style.

A lot of prep schools rotate players so they all get a shot. I can't remember his name, but we had a guard a few years ago from a prep school in Cincinnati and I think 12 players on that team went on to play d1 and he was mostly coming off the bench.

A lot of prep schools rotate players so they all get a shot. I can't remember his name, but we had a guard a few years ago from a prep school in Cincinnati and I think 12 players on that team went on to play d1 and he was mostly coming off the bench.

Quantez Robertson...and that school got shut down for being a diploma mill I think. But still...I really liked Tez. Wasn't the most skilled player out there, but man he played hard.

Good stats for a reserve. Wonder why he didn't start.

I could be wrong but I think you are confusing Delph with Wade and Graciunas. I'm almost positive that Delph is a starter for IMG. Never mind. Looked at the box score and you are correct. He did not start this game and didn't even play in their earlier meeting.

ETA: Thanks to BenJazz for linking this. I have had the hardest time finding anything about how his season has gone.

Boubacar Sylla.... lol he is at wyoming now

7'2 black guy that speaks French...in Wyoming. I bet he fit right in on campus.

:lmao: those were my thoughts as well

Boubacar Sylla.... lol he is at wyoming now

7'2 black guy that speaks French...in Wyoming. I bet he fit right in on campus.

:lmao: those were my thoughts as well

A quote from October Sky.

Quentin:

They watched us get arrested. We're practically ex-convicts. They'll never dance with us.

O'Dell:

Jesus, Quentin, you don't know anything about women.

Little doc

Archived