Butch Jones and Staff making early waves

aupops2

They went out and got Toddy Kelly, 4* safety. Although a legacy, he's expected to be an early cheerleader for their 2014 class. That was evident today, because utk just got a committment from Jalen Hurd from Beech HS in Hendersonville, currently the #10 prospect in the 247 composite rankings nationally. Huge get for the vols because the turds and osu were thoughtt to be the leaders. Early enrollee too.

I thought UT made a good decision when they hired Jones. Never know if it will work out or not but to me it was the most impressive HC hire made in the SEC last year. He has some building to do though, they have been down for quite a while now.

Wow! I wasn't surprised to hear about Kelly since he's from Knoxville, but I'm shocked that they pulled in Jalen Hurd this early. The Vols may just be on the rise...

New coaching staff and great tradition - they can sell the excitement factor. Good for them. Probably my 3rd favorite SEC team so I would like to see them become more competitive. Not to mention the meltdown they could help AU create =)

New coaching staff and great tradition - they can sell the excitement factor. Good for them. Probably my 3rd favorite SEC team so I would like to see them become more competitive. Not to mention the meltdown they could help AU create =)

Both with the turds and leg-humpers! They use to come down and take some good OL/DL out of GA as well as some real nice RB's. We need to thin the depth at both of those rival schools. I never gave two s(p)its about the Vols unless they were playing bammer, thUGA or UF.

Archived