2014 4* QB Will Grier (Florida signee)

Dixie1860

According to 247 we offered him recently

He is a UF commit - From Davidson, NC

6'-03" / 180lbs

Very High 4* - 247 has him at a 96 and the 247 Composite is .9796

Profile: http://247sports.com...ill-Grier-15901

EDIT: Look E! I ain't as think as y'all dumb I am!!!

Be careful though bud. That is the third time in a few days (2 today) you have said what was in a premium link. That is a no no on AUF.. The second link you posted is sufficient. It's a free link that shows the Auburn offer.

I APOLOGIZE! Which parts? I will delete whatever I should. I am sending you a PM.

Just remove Bryan Matthews namw from the QB and LB targets threads cus even though he formalized a top 5 for both positions we already knew what they were.

I APOLOGIZE! Which parts? I will delete whatever I should. I am sending you a PM.

dummy

<------ :iamwithstupid: I guess I AM as think as you dumb I am..... :headscratch: !

THis kid looks like a great runner. He is not afraid to throw the ball into traffic. Is he waffling from his FL commitment. JMO, I still like Cornwell who is not committed anywhere.

THis kid looks like a great runner. He is not afraid to throw the ball into traffic. Is he waffling from his FL commitment. JMO, I still like Cornwell who is not committed anywhere.

Yeah he can run, he and Watson both. To answer your question though so far the answer is no.

Archived