LSU Game 2

Game 5 of 30

against two of the top three teams in the nation. A bit early to be waving the white flag folks though I would like to see a bit more intensity...and maybe JP pulling some guys or chewing a little butt when they make these kinds mistakes.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There we go.....a little life being shown. AU on the board

I think my computer broadcast is about 5 or 10 seconds behind "real radio"...SC is on the board with a comment while I'm still hearing the event.

Game 5 of 30

against two of the top three teams in the nation. A bit early to be waving the white flag folks though I would like to see a bit more intensity...and maybe JP pulling some guys or chewing a little butt when they make these kinds mistakes.

I'd love to get 1 of this series. This will strengthen us going into the rest of the schedule. I'd like more intensity too. There are effort errors and there are lazy errors. Not knocking Ebert, because dude's a straight up ballplayer, but not getting in front of/trying to back hand a baseball hit at you is a lazy error. Knock those out and keep chopping wood

I think my computer broadcast is about 5 or 10 seconds behind "real radio"...SC is on the board with a comment while I'm still hearing the event.

Sorry haha. I also have eyes on the ground in Baton Rouge so I'm getting flooded with info.

5-1 going to B5...leave runners at 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. NEED to start at least getting contact in those situations. We're back in slam range though...Keep choppin...

That's kind of normal though I had not thought about it tonight. Sometimes I listen to AU football games on an AU site while watching the game on TV and the AU broadcast is always trailing the action I see.

We've got to get runners home when they are at first and second with 0 outs and second and third with 1 out. You just have to make contact and at least pop one out to the outfield to get a run in... you just have to do it

We've got to get runners home when they are at first and second with 0 outs and second and third with 1 out. You just have to make contact and at least pop one out to the outfield to get a run in... you just have to do it

Not to stir up the bunting crowd again, but we might just honestly need to start squeezing guys in there haha...

Not to stir up the bunting crowd again, but we might just honestly need to start squeezing guys in there haha...

I'm just saying, to win, you've got to get runners in wherever and whenever you can, and when you can't convert these runs, you can't win games against good teams

This is why we need some guys that can hammer the ball. Still takes three hits to score one run most of the time for AU.

1-2-3 inning...T7 5-1

How can you be speechless? This is not new, been going on for a while now.

Dumbfounded a better word for you? Don't have my thesaurus handy...

Leadoff double for Glevenyak...odds he makes it home? Over/Under the odds of a 16 beating a 1 seed in the Tourney next year?

How can you be speechless? This is not new, been going on for a while now.

Happens to everyone...that's what good pitching is all about. LSU has 9 LOBs tonight.

Archived