LSU Game 2

Game is on the air.........http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.net/v5/WKKRFM

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooops....LSU with a 2 run double right away. O'Neal can't find strike zone ....sounds like last night. T2 LSU up 2-0

Hello SC...there must be something more interesting to do on a Saturday night than listen to a BB game...unless you are doing like me with basketball on TV and the Tigers on computer-radio. What can I say....."hope springs eternal"?

Hello SC...there must be something more interesting to do on a Saturday night than listen to a BB game...unless you are doing like me with basketball on TV and the Tigers on computer-radio. What can I say....."hope springs eternal"?

One of those school weekends where the weekend has to take a back seat to school. Listening to baseball, trying to get my bracket to stay mostly intact, and working on a project/studying for a wonderful 2 test Monday.

As for the hope springs eternal part, I'm a San Diego Padres baseball fan, so I get a lot of practice. If we started 0-14 in conference, I'd still have faith in us finishing 15-15.

Anyone who has a good bracket by now must have really gone out on a limb for some of those games. Looks like "form" is going to prevail today for the most part though Oregon off to a hot start.. Most of the games this afternoon got un-interesting pretty early. What's your major?

Anyone who has a good bracket by now must have really gone out on a limb for some of those games. Looks like "form" is going to prevail today for the most part though Oregon off to a hot start.. Most of the games this afternoon got un-interesting pretty early. What's your major?

Ha, mine's far from great. Still pretty decent though Had 3 Sweet 16 picks gone in round 1, but my elite 8 is still intact (knock on wood), 13 of my S16 and I have Oregon/Butler picked tonight. I'm a Wireless Electrical Engineering major.

We need a good bloop and a blast this inning to tie it up.

I think our steal sign must be JP pointing at second....we sure get guys nailed on pitchouts more than any team I've ever seen. Wireless EE huh? sounds promising.

I think our steal sign must be JP pointing at second....we sure get guys nailed on pitchouts more than any team I've ever seen. Wireless EE huh? sounds promising.

Hopefully it lands me a decent job somewhere.

My LSU friend at the game says he never had a chance. At least it doesn't add to our LOB statistic!

Hopefully it lands me a decent job somewhere.

My LSU friend at the game says he never had a chance. At least it doesn't add to our LOB statistic!

Modern version of EE....sounds like a good career start but then again, when was at AU and took a couple EE courses, the transistor was still a theory.....so I expect you will spend a good part of your career learning even newer technologies.

4-0...waste a golden opportunity to get out of the inning with a PFP 1st to pitcher play and LSU, unlike us, takes advantage of mistakes, and hits and RBI into left field

Really need to see these guys fight back tonight and give themselves a chance to win

Guys are bad about digging a hole for themselves.....and LSU sure doesn't need any help.

Archived