Allegations against Auburn

WarDamnEagle#1

I say let's just play football and forget about any crazy reports that crazy, vindictive, attention seeking lunatics write about Auburn.

Until we get a LOI, I ain't got no worries!! War Eagle!!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these are all different rumors and not reported to the ncaa. again the players in this are all desperate, shunned losers. even the writer.

Sounds to me like there are some people a little worried about what Gus is bringing to the plains and are trying to do something about it.

Amen and Amen!!!!! But for just ONCE IN MY LIFE I wish we would at least TRY to find a way to hit back. I have watched the rope-a-dope for 56 years. I'm sick of it.

I'm in the same camp.

So much bogus material. Everyone could start a blog reshuffle words heard in an interview and there you have it....spin it anyway you like it. And to that poster a few pages back...I don't know what school you are a fan of but I have some beach front property in Nebraska that is for sale...because you swallowed that hook line and sinker...come on dude you have got to be kidding me stating that the line of crap was true....

Shouldn't the focus be on T-Town MensWear ? Or is it Dodge-Town MensWear ? I forget which is the current problem for the UpDykes.

It should, but no one credible will approach the topic.

Sounds to me like there are some people a little worried about what Gus is bringing to the plains and are trying to do something about it.

First thing I thought also.

2 Words: PROVE IT!!!

Once again... much like the HBO 4, nobody will be able to prove anything!

Investigators would (a) have to get said former players to talk, and (B) get the other guilty parties (coaches/boosters) to talk - and then prove it! Not gonna happen!

The grades issue is the only thing that would/could hurt AU... although I truly doubt the big bad AU Compliance Dept. would let anything of this nature slide.

2007 Muschamp / McNeill issue is 6 years old, NCAA can do nothing... even if, I'm sure Muschamp would think thats laughable...

Again... Pure hatchet job. NOTHING will come of this.

2 Words: PROVE IT!!!

Once again... much like the HBO 4, nobody will be able to prove anything!

Investigators would (a) have to get said former players to talk, and ( B) get the other guilty parties (coaches/boosters) to talk - and then prove it! Not gonna happen!

The grades issue is the only thing that would/could hurt AU... although I truly doubt the big bad AU Compliance Dept. would let anything of this nature slide.

2007 Muschamp / McNeill issue is 6 years old, NCAA can do nothing... even if, I'm sure Muschamp would think thats laughable...

Again... Pure hatchet job. NOTHING will come of this.

+1

Archived