2014 3* OT Ray Raulerson (Tennessee signee)

ellitor

Any relation to jake raulerson from last year?

Doubt it. Jake is from Texas.

I count good.

When I drove on I-10 from Pensacola to New Orleans. I didn't get through Georgia's stateline on I-10.

Don't jump on me and I know it is still early, but....the OL recruiting in this class so far has been nothing special and pretty underwhelming IMO..

Don't jump on me and I know it is still early, but....the OL recruiting in this class so far has been nothing special and pretty underwhelming IMO..

What did you expect? The staff is only taking 1 or 2 OLs in this class and we already have 1 in Josh Casher, the #1 Center in the nation. Pretty good for a small class IMO.

What did you expect? The staff is only taking 1 or 2 OLs in this class and we already have 1 in Josh Casher, the #1 Center in the nation. Pretty good for a small class IMO.

what E said. Center is the QB of the line, a very important position.

Not to mention our current starter at center is a junior if I am correct. Might be a senior, but I don't remember.

Not to mention our current starter at center is a junior if I am correct. Might be a senior, but I don't remember.

He is a JR, were he anywhere but @ AU he would be on more pre-season award lists than one IMO. If after the 2013 class anyone chooses (has to be a choice) to doubt the ability of this staff to attract talent, I urge them to allow this staff to have had at least one full cycle of 2014 before casting disparaging judgments. Even then the relationship required to obtain the signatures of most HS recruits can't be achieved. Thus leading many staffs to apply a quick fix vs. the lasting success of superior recruiting and coaching up. The rare staff able to achieve adequate initial success thereby earning the time required to achieve sustained positive results within a program will find itself employed for a long time at the same school.

• 1 month later...

This class isn't going to be OL heavy at all...we'll possibly add a Guard (possibly Sims) and maybe a Tackle (possibly one of the top ranked JUCO tackles in Blair) to go with the #1 Center. I'm perfectly happy with where we are standing in July.

Archived