Shula and the F-Bomb

DKW 86

for the record, that link is the first time I have seen that play . .that was an absolutely horrible, horrible call.

I would have been dropping f bombs all over anybody who was within 10 yards of me, including church ladies . .

WOW

for the record, that link is the first time I have seen that play . .that was an absolutely horrible, horrible call.

I would have been dropping f bombs all over anybody who was within 10 yards of me, including church ladies . .

WOW

122500[/snapback]

thats the first time I've seen it too.. that was a very bad call. I dont think there is any one who wouldn't be droppin f-bombs if that was their team..

Why is this even an issue worth debating to some? Shula said this, CTT did that...blah, blah, blah. They are football coaches for crying out loud! Of course they are going to cuss during a game! During a game, a coach should not be thinking about if they camera is on him or not to know if he can cuss somebody out. During a heated moment, that is the networks problem if they want to take that chance to put the cameras on the coach. That is their decision to use some type of delay or not and how to use it. Coaches should not be worring about the camera. They need to focus on their team and if there is cussing to do, then they do it!

Why is this even an issue worth debating to some? Shula said this, CTT did that...blah, blah, blah. They are football coaches for crying out loud! Of course they are going to cuss during a game! During a game, a coach should not be thinking about if they camera is on him or not to know if he can cuss somebody out. During a heated moment, that is the networks problem if they want to take that chance to put the cameras on the coach. That is their decision to use some type of delay or not and how to use it. Coaches should not be worring about the camera. They need to focus on their team and if there is cussing to do, then they do it!

122531[/snapback]

AMEN!

who gives a **** if a coaches cusses or not? if you don't like cussing i hope you never, never, never end up near me at a football game. i find myself cussing when i watch fsu and clemson play... it's exponentially worse when it's a game i care about. shula is a bad coach, but it has nothing to do with his willingness to drop a **** on you from time to time.

no one could've possibly cuzzed more than Coach Ricky Trickett during the Bowden days. i was fortunate to work with the 97 team. i heard more profanity in that one season's worth of OL's practice than i have my entire 27 years on this planet. whew. but, i do think he was one helluva *%$#&^$@$%^ coach, though. :haloslip:

Wow, you just put DuBose and Tuberville in the same sentence. And if you haven't ever seen Tubs get pissed you obviously haven't been watching many Auburn games.

122339[/snapback]

Actually I haven't got to watch two games this year, but I watched just about all the games last year. The LSU game comes to mind. The entire second half of the game he just stood there smiling.

122340[/snapback]

Your pathetic arguments annoy me. " Wahhh wahhhh wahh WELL YOUR COACH WAS SMILING wahhh wahhh wahhh :17: :17: :17: :17: "

Lame

Wow, you just put DuBose and Tuberville in the same sentence. And if you haven't ever seen Tubs get pissed you obviously haven't been watching many Auburn games.

122339[/snapback]

Actually I haven't got to watch two games this year, but I watched just about all the games last year. The LSU game comes to mind. The entire second half of the game he just stood there smiling.

122340[/snapback]

Your pathetic arguments annoy me. " Wahhh wahhhh wahh WELL YOUR COACH WAS SMILING wahhh wahhh wahhh :17: :17: :17: :17: "

Lame

122584[/snapback]

Actually my arguement was I'd rather have a coach show some emotion on the sideline than just stand there when he's getting the crap kicked out of his team. You may prefer it, I don't.

122339[/snapback]

122340[/snapback]

Lame

122584[/snapback]

Actually my arguement was I'd rather have a coach show some emotion on the sideline than just stand there when he's getting the crap kicked out of his team. You may prefer it, I don't.

122593[/snapback]

WAHHHH WAHHH WAHHHH

:17: :17:

Give it a rest, ive seen more emotion in tuberville than I have most coaches. Your just a bama fan, your gonna find some stupid come back...and then your going to back it up with false statements. "I saw tuberville not even showing any emotion"....just that comment in itself shows you dont watch many auburn games.

Again, lame.

I have said it before and I will say it again.....Coach Tuberville has had a L O T to SMILE about , and clap about, THIS year ! ! !

:D:lol::P

122339[/snapback]

122340[/snapback]

Lame

122584[/snapback]

122593[/snapback]

WAHHHH WAHHH WAHHHH

:17: :17:

Give it a rest, ive seen more emotion in tuberville than I have most coaches. Your just a bama fan, your gonna find some stupid come back...and then your going to back it up with false statements. "I saw tuberville not even showing any emotion"....just that comment in itself shows you dont watch many auburn games.

Again, lame.

122600[/snapback]

That was exactly what I was going for. I found one game where Tuberville was getting beat badly. ALL he did in the second half was stand there and smile. That was ONE GAME. I'm making a stupid arguement because I'm basing my opinion on ONE GAME?

last year. The LSU game comes to mind. The entire second half of the game he just stood there smiling.

i was down there last year too. cussing and pitching a fit is kind of pointless when your team is getting clocked like we were that night

I personally think Shula has a lot to cuss about. I could go on and on, but to just name a few: he was ignorant enough to take over a program where he gets a bonus for winning 6 games, then loses the bonus; he is reduced to playing volunteers from the stands; he has to listen to Joe Kines, one of the most obnoxious and self righteous men I've ever heard; he looks around and sees a small skinny frail kid in a baseball cap and then realizes that is his star QB; cant-turn-bear-aloosa is completely out of crutches and he's about to play another game;he's got two more years of scholarship reductions and he's getting short of even healthy players; the ambulance has been replaced by a double decker bus.

Archived