2014 3* ATH Brandon Powell (Florida signee)

RunInRed

Visited AU 6/14/13 ...

"I really love Auburn, getting up here to see the campus, it's everything I've heard. I love the campus up here and I'd have a great opportunity. I really love Auburn right now," said Powell.

More from AuburnSports (free content): http://auburn.rivals...asp?CID=1515832

1412193.jpg

Brandon Powell, ATH

Deerfield Beach, FL

5'9 / 170

4.45/40

- Primary Recruiter: Rhett Lashlee

- AU offered 4/19/13

- AU named leader 6/14/13

Offers: Auburn, California, Cincinnati, Duke, Florida Atlantic, Florida International, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia Tech, LSU, Marshall, Massachusetts, NC State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Northwestern, Pittsburgh, Purdue, South Florida, Syracuse, Tennessee, Wake Forest, West Virginia, W. Michigan and Wisconsin, among others.

247Sports: 3*

Rivals: 3*

Is he projected at slot, speed back, or corner?

Added his 40 time in the OP.

4.45 last week at Miami camp Link

For a junior, that's not bad at all. He'll be down into the high 4.3 range by the time he hits the field in college.

I think we just found our percy harvin

Well, he's in the same mold, but Percy Harvin was a five star from day 1; he doesn't have quite the same hype.

I think we just found our percy harvin

Well, he's in the same mold, but Percy Harvin was a five star from day 1; he doesn't have quite the same hype.

yea I am just talking about how he is a speed guy that runs well inside and out with amazing escape ability.

also look at all the offers I think he does have hype with the coaches and I am fully aware that they may not all be commitable offers but still

Impressive speed. He is sort of a scooter. I think our offense requires someone with great breakaway running speed.

Has Powell committed to anyone?

Can't tell if serious......

Has Powell committed to anyone?

Can't tell if serious......

a4e is always serious.. Look at the 3rd post on this page a4e.

Archived