2015 4* RB Nicholas Brossette (LSU signee)

aubcali

From SI Truth and Rumors:

"Running back Nicholas Brossette has become a very popular guy over the course of the past week. Auburn on Friday, Florida late Wednesday night and Tennessee andVanderbilt on Thursday. [brossette] has added four more SEC scholarship offers in less than a week to his continually expanding list. Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Ole Miss, Kentucky, LSU andMississippi State had already placed themselves among a list of offers. ... Immediate thoughts on the four latest names to join the mix? "They're all good schools, good football programs to be in and in terms of education really as well," he said. Receiving new offers hasn't gotten old for the NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune All-Baton Rouge Area Offensive Player of the Year."

We actually offered on Tuesday according to his 247 profile.

7_334283.jpg

Baton Rouge, LA (University Lab)

Ht: 6-0 | Wt: 207

Lead Recruiter: Tim Horton

Offers: Auburn, LSU, Bama, FSU, A&M, UCLA, Baylor, Ole Miss, Vandy

Sophomore stats: 240 Rushes 2130 yards 44 TDs

Freshman stats: 241 Rushes 1551 yards 29 TDs

How do you delete new topics? Mods, please delete this -- I can't figure it out.

For future reference, when you start a topic there is a Topic Moderation link just above your OP on the far right. Click on it and you can delete a topic if needed.

How do you delete new topics? Mods, please delete this -- I can't figure it out.

For future reference, when you start a topic there is a Topic Moderation link just above your OP on the far right. Click on it and you can delete a topic if needed.

Thanks. It's been a while for me posting new topics.

This kid lives in Baton Rouge... Why waste our time?

Without doing research I'd guess 50% of players within the shadows of a large football program (that get offered) go elsewhere to get away from home, bad influences, etc... I know it's happened to AU.

Without doing research I'd guess 50% of players within the shadows of a large football program (that get offered) go elsewhere to get away from home, bad influences, etc... I know it's happened to AU.

that seems only true about auburn for some reason haha. I feel like every other sec program it never backfires.

that seems only true about auburn for some reason haha.

That is an overblown myth. Auburn has had an Opelika player on the team for 13-15 straight years. As far as highly rated guys, I would not count Reuben to that since he is a Georgia High transplant. Fannin was at AU High just quick enough to take a breathe, and Dee Finley bombed at Florida. There really has not been high rated prospects from those schools since 2003

That is an overblown myth. Auburn has had an Opelika player on the team for 13-15 straight years. As far as highly rated guys, I would not count Reuben to that since he is a Georgia High transplant. Fannin was at AU High just quick enough to take a breathe, and Dee Finley bombed at Florida. There really has not been high rated prospects from those schools since 2003

But there tends to be a lot more "in-state" pressure in LA than other states for some reason. Maybe because LSU is the only respectable D1 team in the state...And LSU's fans are a little more hostile, too.

But there tends to be a lot more "in-state" pressure in LA than other states for some reason. Maybe because LSU is the only respectable D1 team in the state...And LSU's fans are a little more hostile, too.

I agree, remember all the how hard T Reed had it. They produce players there, no doubt.

Archived