Mike Dyer (updated -- Louisville)

Builder

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he rewrites the record books at Louisville as long as he's not friends with a cheesehead named Zeke lol

Hope he does well...it takes a lot to realize you weren't on the right path and change for the better....lets hope this is the case

I'm predicting that Dyer has a BIG year and that Strong keeps him in line. I think Louisville wins the ACC this year with the Dyer-Bridgewater combination.

Best of luck to him if he is indeed granted a second chance. Hopefully he can make the best of it this time around.

^^ This ^^

Best wishes Michael, and make the most of it.

I'm eager to see him play again.

Yeah, other than Auburn, I'll be watching Louisville this year!

I'm predicting that Dyer has a BIG year and that Strong keeps him in line. I think Louisville wins the ACC this year with the Dyer-Bridgewater combination.

Louisville is in AAC (American Athletic Conference).

He'll do great up there. He knows he is only a year away from the NFL, so he'll fly right. Good luck to him, I hope does well.

Best wished to him. I hope he has matured and is able to make a life for himself. I loved watching him run the ball while at AUBURN!

Louisville is in AAC (American Athletic Conference).

Right the AAC is the left over of the big east football schools. Louisville moves to the ACC in 2014. The ACC has ruined lots of decent football teams after they join.

Good luck to you, Michael Dyer! I wish things would have been different and you would have always been an Auburn Tiger. I appreciate your part in winning the National Championship and I hope you've turned things around and you get back on track. Your talent shouldn't be wasted on foolishness.

I'll be pulling for him and louisville, Really wish they could have played the turds instead of VT!!

Their schedule is a joke so they could end up playing Bama in the Natty. And I'm totally fine VT is playing Bama, I got student tickets and am gonna be repping all my auburn swag. Tech better put up a fight.

I'll be pulling for him and louisville, Really wish they could have played the turds instead of VT!!

Their schedule is a joke so they could end up playing Bama in the Natty. And I'm totally fine VT is playing Bama, I got student tickets and am gonna be repping all my auburn swag. Tech better put up a fight.

Don't think bama makes it this yr!

In comments from a Monday press conference posted on the Cardinals' official Twitter account, Strong said Dyer will sign a "behavioral contract" and there will be "zero tolerance" for behavioral issues while he is at Louisville.

There was no further elaboration about what such a contract would include. Strong said he talked with Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn, with Arkansas Baptist College president Fitz Hill, with his quarterback, Teddy Bridgewater, and with his athletic director at Louisville, Tom Jurich, before making the decision to accept Dyer onto the team.

"He spoke highly of Michael," Strong said of Malzahn. "I know this is a big one. I hope the Louisville community will back me. ... I can't change (Dyer's) past, but I hope to build on his future."

http://www.al.com/sp..._tolerance.html

Good luck to you Dyer! Hope you've gotten things right and there are no hard feelings between you and Auburn.

I agree that this could be huge for louisville. If Dyer stayed in shape then he should be able to do great things against the defenses of the ACC with Teddy as his QB.

Good luck to you Dyer! Hope you've gotten things right and there are no hard feelings between you and Auburn.

I agree that this could be huge for louisville. If Dyer stayed in shape then he should be able to do great things against the defenses of the ACC with Teddy as his QB.

Louisville is not in the ACC yet, they move there in 2014. They are in the AAC this year which is the left over football schools of the Big East.

I wish he could gone somewhere other than Louisville.......

Archived